Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating the patch problem

Hey, folks!

I've been trying to update the patch since so many days but it isn't letting me to do it. I have disabled all the antiviruses/firewalls but it doesn't works. The problem I'm getting is:

"This program cannot update the installed version of ICC 2010 because of the following reasons:

C:\Program Files\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010\Cricket.exe: unknown version"

What do I have to do now? :s

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Do you have the CD or download version?

Comment

A downloaded version.

Comment

Is anyone ever going to reply here?

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I was literally about to respond when the site went down.

The easiest solution is to uninstall the game and re-install using the download link at the top of the page. Saved games and fields should remain, but it may be worth backing up, there is a thread at the top of the forum that shows the path for saves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Sorry for the delay, I was literally about to respond when the site went down.

The easiest solution is to uninstall the game and re-install using the download link at the top of the page. Saved games and fields should remain, but it may be worth backing up, there is a thread at the top of the forum that shows the path for saves.
            Sorry about these noobish questions as I'm a new user here (don't really post often). Where is that download link? And the thread at the top of the forum that shows the path for saves? Can you link me to them please?

Comment

Anybody there?

Comment

Originally posted by Hataf View Post
                Anybody there?

the link that says download at the top of the forum use that, also make sure you enable show hidden files then go into this file

Window 7/Vista: C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010.

you will see your save game i recommend backing it up before you click the download link.

Comment

I can't see any link or "download" option at the top of the forum.

Edit: the link is actually on the top of the childish things website. Nevermind dudes, got it now. Hopefully it works out though.
                  Last edited by Hataf; 05-04-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry, bit of a miscommunication there. I should be able to log in to the forum each day now, so please let us know if you have problems.

Comment

sir,

i have been facing same problem...

need help

Comment

Originally posted by Hataf View Post
                        I can't see any link or "download" option at the top of the forum.

Edit: the link is actually on the top of the childish things website. Nevermind dudes, got it now. Hopefully it works out though.
                        how did u solved the prb pls guide me too i am also facing this prb

Comment

The download link is at the top of the website, but doesn't show on the threads page within the forum.

If you have the unknown version error when trying to update you need to uninstall the game and install from a fresh download or from the CD if you bought the boxed version.

Comment

Working...
                          X