No announcement yet.

twenty-20 Gamplay Big Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been playing this game for 12 years now . There is different ways to get big scores . My highest score in an ODI is 456 with South Africa in ICC 2009 . I play with Somerset most of the time . I have my Somerset screenshots in another pc . There I score 180-220 every T20 game .

Here is few of my recent T20 games from this pc-

Comment

Originally posted by batcarry View Post
      Take it easy bro...t20 is the most dfficult form of cricket in ICC to adopt but once you spend some time playing the game you will be much better in t20. But first you must have some gud odi batsmen and some good agressive wicket taking bowlers to be able to compete in t20s.....
      Yeah setting aggression to max and pressing enter 20 times takes a lot of practive

Likewise fielding - setting ultra defensive fields and pressing enter 20x is a real brain teaser.

I've won or been runner up in the English T20 season every single year I've played with this tactic. Never done anything lese - never needed to.

As a predicable and boring spectacle goes, playing T20 in ICC2010 simulates the tedious predictability of T20 in real life to perfection.

Yawn

Scritty
      The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post
        Yeah setting aggression to max and pressing enter 20 times takes a lot of practive

Likewise fielding - setting ultra defensive fields and pressing enter 20x is a real brain teaser.

I've won or been runner up in the English T20 season every single year I've played with this tactic. Never done anything lese - never needed to.

As a predicable and boring spectacle goes, playing T20 in ICC2010 simulates the tedious predictability of T20 in real life to perfection.

Yawn

Scritty
        Playing as Nottingamshire in 2012 I won EVERY group game as well as the competition using this same tactic, except, I didn't even need to set the fields whatsoever. It really is too easy.

Comment

Would you be game to try it as Glamorgan or Worcestershire though?

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
            Would you be game to try it as Glamorgan or Worcestershire though?
            Now there would be a challenge.

Comment

We must be playing different games. I had my Sri Lankan batsmen on aggression throughout the innings, and we only managed 142. I set my fields to defensive, and Australia chased it down with 1.3 overs to spare and seven wickets in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinax View Post
                We must be playing different games. I had my Sri Lankan batsmen on aggression throughout the innings, and we only managed 142. I set my fields to defensive, and Australia chased it down with 1.3 overs to spare and seven wickets in hand.
                Yes thats the problem almost even minow chased high target very easily
                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

I wonder what its like with 10 good batsmen. might be possible. might explain why his bowlers aren't bowling them out for uinder 160

Comment

Working...
                  X