X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Hedger
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSussexShark View Post
    More realistic run outs. I dont know any cricketers that can hit the stumps from the boundies every time. Maybe a few over throws and more realistic diving from the keeper.

Expanded squads

National youth teams and smaller nations (in cricket terms)

Quicker apeals, better celebrations and more reliable umpires (I know they get it wrong sometimes but not as oftern as the game signifies)

A way or training keepers and improving fielding

More high tech equipment i.e. hot spot, sniko ect.

And better close quarters catching. The other day I lost a t20 match because of a droped slip catch...and i suffered three drops in that match
    some great suggestions

Leave a comment:

• TheSussexShark
    replied
    More realistic run outs. I dont know any cricketers that can hit the stumps from the boundies every time. Maybe a few over throws and more realistic diving from the keeper.

Expanded squads

National youth teams and smaller nations (in cricket terms)

Quicker apeals, better celebrations and more reliable umpires (I know they get it wrong sometimes but not as oftern as the game signifies)

A way or training keepers and improving fielding

More high tech equipment i.e. hot spot, sniko ect.

And better close quarters catching. The other day I lost a t20 match because of a droped slip catch...and i suffered three drops in that match
    Last edited by TheSussexShark; 08-21-2010, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Batista_Bomb
    replied
    I would like Champions trophy in ICC 2010
    And I think It will be include in next version

Leave a comment:

• Hampshire
    replied
    Great ideas! Just thought of one myself. Make it so that we can carry our save games across to ICC11 (if possible).

Leave a comment:

• BIGBANG
    replied
    Originally posted by jawain04 View Post
    ive just never done it, i really like the offline mode and have never got round to playing against anyone

also i have read so many posts on these forums about cheating and abuse that i just cant be bothered

i also dont know whether my teams are good enough to compete
    You will know how much your team is strong when u will play against opponent which will human

Leave a comment:

• jawain04
    replied
    ive just never done it, i really like the offline mode and have never got round to playing against anyone

also i have read so many posts on these forums about cheating and abuse that i just cant be bothered

i also dont know whether my teams are good enough to compete

Leave a comment:

• BIGBANG
    replied
    Originally posted by jawain04 View Post
    somethig possibly installed into the game to stop people cheating online with edited players ( not sure if this is at all possible but its a suggestion) i never play online but it would stop all the moaning that this forum fills up with lol
    Why u don't play online?

Leave a comment:

• jawain04
    replied
    somethig possibly installed into the game to stop people cheating online with edited players ( not sure if this is at all possible but its a suggestion) i never play online but it would stop all the moaning that this forum fills up with lol

Leave a comment:

• BIGBANG
    replied
    I would like Standard Bank Pro T20 (African T20) in ICC 2010
    But i hope It will include in ICC 2011

Leave a comment:

• Hampshire
    replied
    Ah , I get it now.

Leave a comment:

• TheSussexShark
    replied
    So you can type in "Murray Goodwin" and it will find him straight away instead of trawling through the teams and you can also find forign player stats.

Leave a comment:

• Hampshire
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSussexShark View Post
    I would really like to see:

-The IPL
    -A Search Bar
    -National Youth Teams or at least some more England under 19 players
    -And maybe a search filter
    A search bar for what exactly?

Leave a comment:

• Packer Al
    replied
    IPL next version

The introduction of IPL would be a fantastic enhancement to the game provided you could build your own team from an initial budget funded either on a 'same budget for everyone basis' or by selection from a menu of budget options. Perhaps budgets could be enhanced during gameplay by ticket sales and/or sponsor funding based on performance which would allow squad strengthening during part of the tournament

Maybe there might be IPL licencing problems though ?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Child
    replied
    Some good suggestions here.

Leave a comment:

• TheSussexShark
    replied
    I would really like to see:

-The IPL
    -A Search Bar
    -National Youth Teams or at least some more England under 19 players
    -And maybe a search filter