X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasjs
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaypol View Post
    1.Have a stats page that shows who holds the records. i.e.fastest 50 runs in T20's, odi's & test's, fastest 100 runs in T20's, odi's & test's, best bowling figures, most catches, most runs, most sixes and most fours.
    2.Winning streak/unbeaten runs in Test, Odi and T20
    I think stats is a key area the game could improve upon.

At the moment it has only FC/Test records. Highest score, lowest score, best batting, best bowling (innings), best bowling (match), Most runs in a season (domestic only), most wickets in a season (domestic only), highest partnerships for each wicket.

It would add a bit more to the game if this area was expanded. When I've played a game for a while it's nice to beat one of your records and even better when you beat the all time record.

Records for all formats would be nice and I also think it would be cool if it included not just the best but second and third best aswell (possibly more).

Leave a comment:

• Jaypol
    replied
    1.Have a stats page that shows who holds the records. i.e.fastest 50 runs in T20's, odi's & test's, fastest 100 runs in T20's, odi's & test's, best bowling figures, most catches, most runs, most sixes and most fours.
    2.Winning streak/unbeaten runs in Test, Odi and T20

Leave a comment:

• batcarry
    replied
    Originally posted by outbreak View Post
    Please please please get at least zimbabwe and hopefully ireland and netherlands in there!
    I think its good to have minos in the ICC but to giving them a test status... this is just not there at the momnet

Leave a comment:

• outbreak
    replied
    And i'll re-say the feature everyone has asked for a million times before (since the world cups on and all) we want associate nations with some sort of path to test status! Maybe make it if they can be in the top 10 odi teams or can win the icc intercontinental cup (or whichever the 4 dayer tournie was) they can make it in. Please please please get at least zimbabwe and hopefully ireland and netherlands in there!

Leave a comment:

• Chasjs
    replied
    Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
    Ok, seeing as there's been some discussion on another thread, to give some more control over your batsmen, maybe a drop-down box instructing them how to play? For example:-

Normal (How the batsmen play at the moment)
    Rotate the strike (Both batsmen would need to be set to this for it to be effective)
    Aim for boundaries (Basically hit out or get out)
    Defend <Partner> (Similar to the option we have now)
    Give strike to <Partner> (When a new batsman isn't actively avoiding the strike but is trying to give it to his (settled) partner)

Feel free to suggest more, I know that's asking a lot, but at least it's asking
    I think this is a good idea. I also suggested a similar thing for bowlers last year where you have a variety bar aswell as aggression. The variety bar being how regularly the bowler bowls yorkers/slowerball/bouncers/slow bouncers/etc..

But one of the main things that could do with a bit of an overhaul in my opinion is fielding.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    Ok, seeing as there's been some discussion on another thread, to give some more control over your batsmen, maybe a drop-down box instructing them how to play? For example:-

Normal (How the batsmen play at the moment)
    Rotate the strike (Both batsmen would need to be set to this for it to be effective)
    Aim for boundaries (Basically hit out or get out)
    Defend <Partner> (Similar to the option we have now)
    Give strike to <Partner> (When a new batsman isn't actively avoiding the strike but is trying to give it to his (settled) partner)

Feel free to suggest more, I know that's asking a lot, but at least it's asking

Leave a comment:

• kezza
    replied
    Bowling Preferences

As part of the player profiles there is a list of batting preferences listing their aggressiveness, pace/spin, front foot/back foot, and off side/leg side preferences. It would be nice to have something similar for bowlers so that you would know that Shaun Tait likes to be aggressive, and Chris Tremlett likes to use height to bang it in short of a length, as a couple of examples.

Leave a comment:

• ab5ides1
    replied
    Maybe there could be an area where, when a player retires it says "do you want to keep the information on this player?" and there's something like 50-100 places and when you have filled it up then you have to get rid of some of them. I'd like it to be limitless, but I know there wouldn't be enough space in the game.

Leave a comment:

• outbreak
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Zigi View Post
    In the latest test I've played the oppos opening bowler was hit and retired hurt in the first innings. And then very first ball of my 1st innings my opening bat is hit and retired hurt.

Fix it, please.
    I had a fc game where 4 of the opponents batters were retired hurt from the same bowler in the first innnings....
    Doesn't seem to happen too much for me though just afew times it's abit off.

Leave a comment:

• El_Zigi
    replied

If possible, get rid of the batsmen retiring hurt and subsequently being injured for weeks after being hit altogether. This is just silly and unrealistic, especially when it's some part-time medium pacer that does the damage. Happens too often. Shouldn't happen at all. Certainly players should get injured in the game as they do in reality, but not in this way.
    In the latest test I've played the oppos opening bowler was hit and retired hurt in the first innings. And then very first ball of my 1st innings my opening bat is hit and retired hurt.

Fix it, please.

Leave a comment:

• outbreak
    replied
    Don't know if it's been said and i've said this in another thread before myself, but i would like a hall of fame sort of thing for your club/country. That way you can have your top player stats recorded for viewing after they've retired. It's frustrating now if you have a great player who then retires and is gone completely from the game. Having a hall of fame feature you can induct to would also eliminate the need to remember every player who may have only played afew games/done poorly.

Leave a comment:

• El_Zigi
    replied
    Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
    Edit: Training injuries aswell maybe???

Edit 2: Calling up replacements for bad injuries???
    I think there already is training injuries isn't there. I only recently purchased this version but certainly in '08 there would be a sudden injury to one of your players outside of a match.

And yes you should defo be able to replace injured players.

Leave a comment:

• Chasjs
    replied
    I think I've mentioned it before and a couple of people have aswell but I think that the addition of A teams to international sides would increase the depth of the game.

I don't mean actually playing the games, the games would be simmed. You would just pick the squads, pick the captain, assign the training and then pick the playing side.

Like in real life this addition would make it easier to keep track of different players and compare their performances to give you a better indication of who should progress to the full international side. It would also give the added benefit of allowing you to assign training to younger players to help them develop into players capable of playing for the full international side.

Also an option to make the compute manage this side so it wouldn't get in the way of more 'casual' players.

Leave a comment:

• Chasjs
    replied
    If possible, get rid of the batsmen retiring hurt and subsequently being injured for weeks after being hit altogether. This is just silly and unrealistic, especially when it's some part-time medium pacer that does the damage. Happens too often. Shouldn't happen at all. Certainly players should get injured in the game as they do in reality, but not in this way.
    And for bowlers maybe more spontaneous injuries, not just after a pace bowler has bowled 10 overs straight. Possibly a sliding scale:

100% stamina - Remote chance of injury
    75% stamina - Tiny chance of injury
    50% stamina - Small chance of injury
    25% stamina - Reasonable chance of injury
    0% stamina - Large chance of injury

Maybe the odd fielding injury aswell.

Edit: Training injuries aswell maybe???

Edit 2: Calling up replacements for bad injuries???
    Last edited by Chasjs; 02-15-2011, 07:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• El_Zigi
    replied
    A couple off the top of my head. Probably nothing new here.

Sort out the international scheduling. 5 ODIs with a days break b/w each one is bad but 3 tests (or more) with 2 days break b/w each one is just ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X