ICC10 Records (This time with feeling)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
    I haven't updated it Anything you see that looks updated is your imagination. I was toying around with the idea of reviving it in two seperate sections, but I will have to see how the character count works and try and work with that.

I will try tomorrow.
    OK sorry for misunderstanding, but the reason due to which I said that was, when I went to the first page of this thread it says " Last edited yesterday at 9:43 PM" so I thought that u might have updated it.

Comment

• Best first wicket partnership in FC

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
      Last edited by Batista_Bomb; 08-21-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Best All round performance

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

• Two double hundreds made by a single player in FC & largest Victory

Comment

• Most records here are unbelieveable. How u guys achieve those? Any tips?
            Is it really fun when u have such great players in your team?
            Does the game become easier when we play it more or it is some thing else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Hedger View Post
              Most records here are unbelieveable. How u guys achieve those? Any tips?
              Is it really fun when u have such great players in your team?
              Does the game become easier when we play it more or it is some thing else?
              First of all my game season is 2075 & I struggled to make my team stronger by giving technical training to my batsman & bowlers.
              There are many other guys who make such amazing records in batting & bowling.
              And I appreciate their such amazing records

Comment

• Originally posted by Batista_Bomb View Post
                First of all my game season is 2075 & I struggled to make my team stronger by giving technical training to my batsman & bowlers.
                There are many other guys who make such amazing records in batting & bowling.
                And I appreciate their such amazing records
                Looks like u r trying to justify ur records. I asked for the tips and giving tech training alone is not enough as many ICC players do that. Saying that you have played till 2075 is also a lame excuse as I have experienced it myself and have never got such super and unrealistic players no matter how you train them.
                Also I believe that you might have skipped some matches to reach 2075 season in a quick time and if so then the game engine is designed in such a way that it is impossible even to have avg players.
                As far as I could understand the purpose of the game, is to have fun and some challenge. Even if you reach season 2075, the purpose will remain same. If you have some players averaging around 80 with the bat then to keep it equal and challenging many players of other teams will have similar averages. If it happens then every 2nd match will end up in a draw. I have also noticed that your bowlers have bowling avg around 11-15 which is unrealistic in a situation I discussed above ( bowling avg of around 11-15 means other teams have super pathetic batsmen). I will not say any thing but it is like imaginary characters which are never real. Rest you know better

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Hedger View Post
                  Looks like u r trying to justify ur records. I asked for the tips and giving tech training alone is not enough as many ICC players do that. Saying that you have played till 2075 is also a lame excuse as I have experienced it myself and have never got such super and unrealistic players no matter how you train them.
                  Also I believe that you might have skipped some matches to reach 2075 season in a quick time and if so then the game engine is designed in such a way that it is impossible even to have avg players.
                  As far as I could understand the purpose of the game, is to have fun and some challenge. Even if you reach season 2075, the purpose will remain same. If you have some players averaging around 80 with the bat then to keep it equal and challenging many players of other teams will have similar averages. If it happens then every 2nd match will end up in a draw. I have also noticed that your bowlers have bowling avg around 11-15 which is unrealistic in a situation I discussed above ( bowling avg of around 11-15 means other teams have super pathetic batsmen). I will not say any thing but it is like imaginary characters which are never real. Rest you know better
                  In this game version luckily we find such an amazing players
                  i think batista is one of the lucky persons who got a wonderful player

Comment

• Not sure if this counts as a record but Brett Lee just took 2 hat-tricks in a t20 game for me. Took pics on my i-phone, not sure how i upload them?

Comment

• Yeah....for highest total

Comment

• Most run carear (FC) 33218 Staurt Leonard - Durham - Stephen Kennedy
                        Most 100's season (FC) 15 Staurt Leonard - Durham - Stephen Kennedy
                        Most 50's season (FC) 12 Staurt Leonard - Durham - Stephen Kennedy
                        Most runs season (20 over) 950 Staurt Leonard - Durham - Stephen Kennedy
                        Tenth Wicket Partnership (FC) 165 C Wookcock & L. Plunkett Durham v Hants 2021 Stephen Kennedy

Comment

• what about most 100's and 50's in carear my are
                          100's (FC) 102 Staurt Leonard - Durham - Stephen Kennedy
                          50's (FC) 155 Staurt Leonard - Durham - Stephen Kennedy

Comment

• 8 Wicket partnership and a triple, double and a century in the same innings

Comment

• Some awesome records there mate, but sorry to say this thread hasn't been updated for a long time so don't expect it to be added to the main page, unless Imager36 comes back.

Comment

• Like this thread.
                                Shows how many people look at their records and averages over a long period.
                                Currently of course, all except your team maximums and minimums are erased once the players that make them retire.

Hoping ICC2011 really - and very belatedly - fixes this huge omission in keeping stats and records indefinately.

Scritty
                                The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
                                X