208 not out in 40 over match
      But this record is against UNICORNS
      This record is really good one
      As Fawad Alam is one of the best player of Pak team

Comment

• See my this amazing all rounder
        Attached Files

Comment

• But Batista, we're talking normal level.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchm75 View Post
            But Batista, we're talking normal level.
            I play this game on normal level
            As I play my online game with this team.
            And If u want to see my this online team then play online game

Comment

• There's never ever been an all-rounder like that. So I think you've either used an editor or you're on easy level.

You know which

Comment

There's never ever been an all-rounder like that. So I think you've either used an editor or you're on easy level.

You know which
                If I play my offline game on easy level then I will not be eligible to play online game. As u know that

Comment

• So you must be using an editor then.

Comment

So you must be using an editor then.
                    If anyone make a good record, then u always said like that
                    He might be use editor to make such a good record.
                    That's a crazy thought

Comment

• Where's the fun in scoring 550+ runs and then bowling the opposition out for less than 150. Batista. Start again at 2010 and build a side. Don't just skip ahead to 2041. Play the game and when you win a semi final against Essex, you will feel like YOU deserved it.

Comment

• Unfortunately Balista. If I had achieved averages like that I would have given up the game as unrealistic. I want a well balanced game between batting and bowling. I like the difference between 1st and 4th batting totals. If you've got players like that then good for you, but the game must be boring.

I've just been given a legspinner from the youth team with a 2nd class average of about 20, but he can't bat. My hope is he'll work himself into my Essex team and then possibly my England team, but who knows. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Unfortunately Balista. If I had achieved averages like that I would have given up the game as unrealistic. I want a well balanced game between batting and bowling. I like the difference between 1st and 4th batting totals. If you've got players like that then good for you, but the game must be boring.
                          Absolutely right, I restarted my game 4 times just because of that reason. There is no fun in winning every game. But after downloading version 10.17, although I have got some players who avg around 60 with bat and under 19 with the ball but many players of other teams have similar averages, making it difficult to win every game. I would say game has become more balanced.
                          You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by habib View Post
                            Absolutely right, I restarted my game 4 times just because of that reason. There is no fun in winning every game. But after downloading version 10.17, although I have got some players who avg around 60 with bat and under 19 with the ball but many players of other teams have similar averages, making it difficult to win every game. I would say game has become more balanced.
                            Habib is right, as I got some good players in v 10.18
                            i got all rounder of batting avg 50 and bowling avg 18 in second team

Comment

• Many guys are saying that Imager is not updating this thread which ir not right. He is updating it but for some reasons he only consider the records made by certain individuals.

Comment

• I haven't updated it Anything you see that looks updated is your imagination. I was toying around with the idea of reviving it in two seperate sections, but I will have to see how the character count works and try and work with that.

I will try tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X