This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
    No, it's correct. In May and June the sun doesn't set until around 9:00 - by mid-June sunset times approach 9:30. As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, it should probably be daylight for both innings.
    900pm! Crazy.
    But at least the weather for the first innings should be matched to the afternoon, not the morning. Morning, I believe, is before 12pm. I should have screenshot what I meant.

The morning session was cloudy, afternoon and evening was overcast. I put Worcs in (20/20 Final!) assuming it would be overcast, but it was just cloudy and they piled on 170-odd. When I came out to bat, it was overcast, and I got rolled for 90-odd. That's the only reason I noticed it.

Lol, in Australia, sun usually sets at around 8pm.
    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
      900pm! Crazy.
      But at least the weather for the first innings should be matched to the afternoon, not the morning. Morning, I believe, is before 12pm. I should have screenshot what I meant.
      Ah, okay. I should take a closer look myself.

Lol, in Australia, sun usually sets at around 8pm.
      About 8:45 in summer, with daylight savings time. (I'm Australian too. )

EDIT: Ah, I also have a bug to report. My keeper got injured in a game, so to try to prevent the flood of byes, I put in a backstop about ten metres in from the boundary. The problem is that the game mechanics don't acknowledge that. I had several instances where the ball has come more or less straight at the backstop, but instead of just picking it up and throwing it back, they instead run alongside the ball all the way to the boundary. So effectively, I've been wasting a fielder by putting him there, because the game doesn't seem to recognise his existence.
      Last edited by Cyril Washbrook; 10-24-2009, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• I can't seem to find the button for the final powerplay when playing a 2 player game

Comment

• For some reason or other, powerplays don't exist online You just have the first 10 with fielding restrictions. I have no doubt that that'll be sorted for next year.

Comment

• What about for the 2 player game when it's not online?

Comment

• Ah sorry, two player offline is pretty flawed in 2009, and the inabilty to take powerplays has been one of them, I thought it was mentioned as a fix in a patch, though.

Comment

• Ah ok. Thanks

Comment

• Over Rates

Not sure if its on the list of things for 2010, but I would really like to see the over rate problem fixed in the Test Matches. I still see 95-100 overs bowled in a day's play, I think it just makes the game more realistic to have 85-90 overs.

Would be just be a simple separate algorithm for Tests and FC that solves it?
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• #1 Stumping in no ball is allowed in cricket . But in ICC 2009 batsmen lives after stumping in no-ball or free hit ball .

#2 I can't take the power play in two player game .

Comment

• #1 Nope, off of a no ball you can only be out:

Run Out
                      Handled the ball
                      Obstructing the field

#2 I'm pretty sure we fixed this in the patches.

Comment

• On the same note, I would occaisionally like to see a stumping off a wide!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                          #1 Nope, off of a no ball you can only be out:

Run Out
                          Handled the ball
                          Obstructing the field

#2 I'm pretty sure we fixed this in the patches.
                          #1 Sorry my mistake

#2 No , It's still there in 9.12 patch .

Comment

• Save's being corrupted

Hi,

I'm having a very troubling issue with my saved games. I've had four games that have stopped loading after about 10 - 15 saves of my season. For instance, I click Load Game > Player 1, Essexm and I get an error dialog box reading:

"Error loading file 'Player 1, Essex'. The file may be corrupt. Would you like to attempt to recover this game? This will move the game date back to a previous un-corrupt point."

If I click OK, it then reads:

"Not enough data available to attempt recovery. This can be caused by the saved game being saved in a previous non-updated version of the game."

This has happened four times now causing me to lose up to two and a half seasons of my county career, which as you can understand, is very very frustrating. I develop youngsters and then have to start from scratch.

So far I have tried re-installing, which did not work.
                            I have checked to see if any updating is really happening, but have never updated past this version 9.12.

I've briefly scanned the forum looking for any other reports of this bug, so please excuse me if this has been mentioned.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by chenyan View Post
                              Hi,

I'm having a very troubling issue with my saved games. I've had four games that have stopped loading after about 10 - 15 saves of my season. For instance, I click Load Game > Player 1, Essexm and I get an error dialog box reading:

"Error loading file 'Player 1, Essex'. The file may be corrupt. Would you like to attempt to recover this game? This will move the game date back to a previous un-corrupt point."

If I click OK, it then reads:

"Not enough data available to attempt recovery. This can be caused by the saved game being saved in a previous non-updated version of the game."

This has happened four times now causing me to lose up to two and a half seasons of my county career, which as you can understand, is very very frustrating. I develop youngsters and then have to start from scratch.

I know about this . I had the same problem . Always make a back up save file after the end of each season's transfer window .

Here's how-

Go to the ICC game folder then go to saves . Right click the save file and click copy Paste it in your desktop .(don't cut and paste)

Rename the file . For example- player 1 ,Essex save2 .

Cut and paste to the saves folder .

Now you have two saves . Player 1, Essex and Player 1,Essex save2

Don't forget to update your back up file after transfer window every season .

Remember there is 2 files for every save CAP and CBK . I say rename both .

Comment

• Thanks for the suggestion str

Comment

Working...
                                X