International cricket captain 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
    IPL I think will be very difficult to implement, mainly because of corporate copyright issues. (ie. Use of team names etc.) Also, the engine to create a draft system, whilst do-able, may be a little too complex to be done in one year. Maybe a gradual introduction of it, although personally, 20/20 is overrated and won't last the journey, so I wouldn't be worrying too much about the franchise leagues that are only set up to make money and not play cricket.

Rain in ODI's I think is non-existent because once again legal issues with using D/L method. Also incorporating it into the game would be greatly difficult, so I wouldn't be pushing for it so much.

The skills are hidden behind the database, and as coach, you need to identify who is strong where and train/play for that. Having these facts statistically available may be good, but it may reduce the concept of the game somewhat, which is its unlimited gameplay.

I believe they are trying to introduce the Australian domestic (or looking to at least) into 2010, but once more, there are a few legal issues to get around.

The player ratings are just another intricacy of the game. Some players will be better than expected and vice versa. A lot of people have said J Clare from Derby has been too good, but for me, he hasn't done much at all in any save I've played, so it does vary from save to save, but not by too much
    Yeah it just come down to if the makers want to spend enough money to get the legal issues and produce them

Comment

Almost always can rather than want when dealing with licenses. Especially ones for the IPL which would probably be super-inflated.

Comment

I would like to see clash between international teams in icc 2010 online

Comment

online play will be deadly if there is more domestic leagues like aus or india

Comment

The leagues from all nations need to be included.That will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              Almost always can rather than want when dealing with licenses. Especially ones for the IPL which would probably be super-inflated.
              Gamemakers have more assured of IPL

Comment

Originally posted by Johncladio View Post
                Gamemakers have more assured of IPL
                Where did you read that?
                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

I had read that on this forum itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Johncladio View Post
                    I had read that on this forum itself.
                    Care to give a link? I can't remember that one...

Comment

No we haven't.

Comment

it would be brilliant though... if cricketcoach can have it why cant we... icc is a far superior game in every aspect... by the way, i have to take my words back re the graphics of icc 09...

early on i had mentioned that the graphics were not that great and id love to move back to the old version... after playing this for a few days and understanding the depth of detail covered (with the precise bowling lines and how your own field placings works, the wonderful strokeplay of batsman, spinning, seaoming, swinging deliveries)... i can now say that this is by far the better version...

SO WELL DONE TO ALL DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't remember what they call it, but they don't call it the IPL.

Comment

how about a icc 2010 feature request page so people can discuss what they want on icc 10 properly just an idea

Comment

They call it the ISL, the Indian Super League, and as far as I can tell there have been quite a few bugs in it, as has Simon Katich (apparently at one point he cloned himself and took over every slot in your team )

Comment

well icc could just do that give it a differnt name

Comment

Working...
                                X