This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khan View Post
    I think to create real respect about pakistan persons,the persons like danish needs to be banned permanently.Else we all have to face problems in future of being an pakistani.
    khan bhai wat iz ur problem man.
    why i banned
    i have win aprox 99% matches
    i thnk u feared frm my victories and u feared of loosing against me?

Comment

Originally posted by horsepower View Post
      khan bhai wat iz ur problem man.
      why i banned
      i have win aprox 99% matches
      i thnk u feared frm my victories and u feared of loosing against me?
      hey r u Danish?
      You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Originally posted by habib View Post
        hey r u Danish?
        yes man i m syed muhammad danish from pakistan and my team iz my time iz now u know me

Comment

Firstly, I'd like to state that such behaviour and language is disgusting and deplorable.I am in discussions now to assess what we can do.

If you are ever abused you must report it to us, a screenshot is helpful for your case, we can't really do much on word of mouth, prefferably in private and not in the public forum, because the public forum is for debate about the game, abuse should not be discussed in public.

This is a difficult situation to handle and I will appreciate it if everyone is patient and sensible whilst in discussions. I shall delete all other threads related but leave this one closed but visible so people know we are deciding on what action to take.

I am also seeing what changes we've made on-line this year, I know of some un-related on-line changes, but need clarity on any others. But do bare in mind that there are people who have no morals and will abuse any one, also please don't expect us to sort out a problem before we know it exists, threatening to leave if we don't do something immediately helps no one, in particular yourself, if you have been abused then we will do our utmost to stop that abuse. A calm attitude from all involved makes the situation a lot easier for everyone to deal with.

Any further issues you can PM me or e-mail us.

Comment

Working...
          X