This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris,Please Take a Look At abusing UK Peoples

I have really felt sorry for this nonsense peoples who come online to play ICC 2009.They Abuse any UK peoples playing the game.They have good behaviour with only pakistan peoples.Please take a look at following snaps.

<script src='http://img297.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=36069572.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Comment

Most odd. He has played nearly 100 games - won the vast majority of them.
          Still, that sort of language and behaviour is unwarranted.

Also noticed a lot of disconnects against him (in online poker he would have lost his "all in" disconnect insurance a long time ago)

Still, foul language like that, racial abuse etc. Should probably be banned for life.

I've seen this sort of thing in Battlefield and COD4 - as soon as it gets racial the guys have lifetime ban - instant - no questions, no appeal.

Not for me to judge, but this looks pretty nasty.

Scritty
          The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Comment

Agree with Scritty here, it's just not cricket.

Comment

Also when i said him that i will complain to Chris,he used abusive language against Chris which is untolerable.

Comment

Yeah look unfortunately there are people in this world, who just don't have basic human skills and characteristics.
                  I'm betting quite a bit of money this person is about 14-15 and thinks he rules the world.

If only he knew he can be traced from an online account I think he may just shut up.
                  Anywho, not sure what they can do about banning him, but I guess we need to just avoid the ignorant people and play as we like.

Not sure if the Online Gameplay has been updated for 2010. Maybe Sureshot can shed some light.
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Who so ever did that is really shameful
                    but I need to point out few things here
                    These guys who have complained have shown only one side of the picture
                    Many people use abbusive language in online game but why they use it?
                    only when u call them cheaters?
                    I am pakistani too and I remember many guys just call us terrorists when they know we are pakistani so would u ban all those guys?
                    When u will call some one cheater and terrorist what would u expect in response?
                    So plz dont take online play so seriously that u forget even the moral values. We need to respect every one irrepective of their religion and country and if u feel someone cheats simply dont play him. If there are 10 cheaters then there are also 100 players who play fair. Play with them and just enjoy.
                    In the end I ll appologize on the behalf of (My time is now) who I know is pakistani to use such language and request all of you to respect every one and dont take game so seriously.
                    And John plz dont say that my time iz now is my team.
                    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

The teams needs to be banned immediately as it will be good lesson to any person doing such shamefull act.

Comment

Originally posted by Johncladio View Post
                        The teams needs to be banned immediately as it will be good lesson to any person doing such shamefull act.
                        Yeah to me whole online system needs to be updated
                        Admin should do some thing to get rid of all cheaters and who so ever use immoral and abbusive language should be banned for life time without any warning. And there should be some time limit to get back to ur game if u r disconnected just bcz of ur game server.

I hope we will not face such things in ICC 2010.
                        You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

i m MY TIME IZ NOW
                          I really sory for such abusing......
                          plz forget that abusing
                          that person said me terrorist and i can't accept that word
                          CHRIS i only sory to u...
                          not wid him who had send that post

again sory all pakistanis r not terrorist
                          plz forget it

Comment

i think chris will forgive me
                            he iz a great person

Comment

I think to create real respect about pakistan persons,the persons like danish needs to be banned permanently.Else we all have to face problems in future of being an pakistani.

Comment

Working...
                              X