No announcement yet.

international schedules on icc 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumb was available in ICC '09, in fact I selected him and Mark Pettini to open for me in the 2009 World T20, because they're both very aggressive. I'm playing on easy, though.

Comment

i m danish.hw r u?r u habiburrehman?

Comment

Kieswetter isn't thanks to the wonderful way ICC09 recognises kolpaks... (not very well). He's in my Lancs side and will never be selected for England or South Africa. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDevil666 View Post
          Are we gonna have a T20 World cup every 2 years on this game?
          Yes it will.

Comment

I'm still hopeful that ICC10 will fix the Nationality problems and Kolpak timings eg Will Ed Joyce be set as English or Irish, or will it be fixed for it to be both?

Comment

wat about champions trophy?

Comment

There will be no Champions Trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
                  There will be no Champions Trophy.
                  Hmm. First major surprise. Not a positive one.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                    I'm still hopeful that ICC10 will fix the Nationality problems and Kolpak timings eg Will Ed Joyce be set as English or Irish, or will it be fixed for it to be both?
                    He will be English. It will be as accurate as we can make it and at the time of when we did it.

What other issues are you referring to? The game doesn't cater for changes of nationality mid-save.

In some respects, we will never be able to get everything right with players, so much special dispensation happens with regards to players, there is no standard or default we could set, if we did such a thing.

You may find the lack of a champions trophy tournament a disappointment, but there are other features in 2010 worth waiting for. We can't include absolutely everything and it took back-set to features we have worked on.
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 05-31-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

On the Champions Trophy - I found it a slight disappointment, but less so than my post looks like! It's not entirely necessary, both to the game and indeed the international character.

On nationality and such - I don't know what I was thinking on this point to be honest. If it hasn't happened yet (which it hasn't) then the game engine almost certainly doesn't cater for it! I think I just brought up the point to see the reaction. I hope. Actually, no, I was just being stupid, I think

Comment

what about bangladesh because after the one-dayers in england, they don't play till the 50 over world cup?

Comment

Working...
                        X