international schedules on icc 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• international schedules on icc 2010

just wondering, if you are england on icc 2010, do you start against bangladesh at home and will you still have the one-day internationals against australia.

Originally posted by Frosty10 View Post
    just wondering, if you are england on icc 2010, do you start against bangladesh at home and will you still have the one-day internationals against australia.
    Good point
    I think no it will not be the way
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Chances are you'll start with the T20s then the Bangladesh, Australia and Pakistan in the summer, Ashes winter with a 50 Over World Cup. Then India and Sri Lanka next year. The game usually plays all planned fixtures and then makes it up after that.

Comment

do you mean T20s as in the world twenty20

Comment

Are we gonna have a T20 World cup every 2 years on this game?

Comment

I think the recurring T20 world cup is very likely. I don't see that it would be a particularly hard thing to do with the 50 over world cup already recurring.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty10 View Post
              do you mean T20s as in the world twenty20
              Yes. The T20 WC starts after the start of the English Domestic Season so like last year when Australia started the season with SA ODIs but no Tests I get the feeling it'll be the same.

And I think the T20WCs will be a regular occurrence, can't remember but I think someone commented on that just after release last year. It's good news that as at the moment T20s are meaningless, no WC, no points tables.

Comment

I think you would start with the T20 for ICC2010.
                The ICC season starts April 1, so really any fixture that starts after that (i.e T20) would be the first one you would play.

That's an assumption though, so don't live by it, but I'd say it'd be pretty close to correct.
                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

will kieswetter and lumb be on the game since they are now qualified to play for england

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure they'll be down as English this year.

Comment

if you are bangladesh, will you play the asian cup

Comment

I highly doubt
                        3 year n-hole no defeats since icc06 , who's next?huh

Comment

I also doubt it will have been included, but I see no reason why it couldn't be put in in the future.

Comment

Those two have always been part of the game and selectable for England anyway I believe.
                            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

I don't think Kieswetter was, but Lumb may well have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X