No announcement yet.

Any idea on timeframe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we're talking about exams I've got bloody yr 9 NAPLAN this week.

Comment

I've had two exams this week. And one more to go in two weeks time until my first year at Uni is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
        And you get the equivalent of about 4 GCSEs - good for the CV
        3 A-Levels, even, you should have 4 GCSE's to go on the ND, Award is 1 A-level and certificate is 2 a-levels. It's also work relevant, which employers love, our college is very technical/arty (ooh art students are an odd bunch), they've even got a BTEC in Game Development, if I'd have done that I could have gone to uni and ended up with Chris as my lecturer

Imager - So many courses that are IT related, a few years ago when I was umming and ahhing, I was amazed at how many courses there are in IT. I digress..

Chas, we've got news coming soon.

Comment

Yeah, I think the school probably just chose the easiest one of all the various exam boards so that almost everyone could get 5 A-Cs!

Comment

Yeah, selection process is a bit iffy at college, amazed at some of the penalties the college can get if they have too many students, how stupid is that, getting fined (effectively) for too many students? Still, looking forward to no more essays, that's for sure. Reckon I've done about 100,000 words for this...

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              Chas, we've got news coming soon.
              Thanks... looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
              X