Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea on timeframe?

For ICC 2010?

We have no release date yet, we will post that when we have the information.

Comment

Any ideas on the timeframe for when you'll have the info?!

I realise you can't say much, but a ballpark figure would be splendid.

Comment

If you want a huge stab in the dark (but fairly educated) guess, then I would say late June. If I was a betting man, I'd say 21st June. Partially because 9 out of 10 games seem to come out on a Friday, but mainly because it's my birthday... .

EDIT: I'm not expecting any sort of release date. One day it won't be out, the next it will. This is because in my experience with games you download, if a release date is set, then you can guarantee that the download server will go down at some point that day.
        Last edited by Chasjs; 05-10-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
          EDIT: I'm not expecting any sort of release date. One day it won't be out, the next it will. This is because in my experience with games you download, if a release date is set, then you can guarantee that the download server will go down at some point that day.
          Not only that, but does anyone remember release day last year? Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
            Not only that, but does anyone remember release day last year? Sheesh.
            I was there... I remember it being... lets say not smooth... but I can't remember exactly went on, I think I've erased most of it from the memory banks.

Comment

I was there... I remember it being... lets say not smooth... but I can't remember exactly went on, I think I've erased most of it from the memory banks.
              From memory, July 5? I remember quite well the incredible comments from some people prior to the release of the game.
              Was quite an enjoyable sight.
              Anyway, yeah I'll be betting last week of June/first week of July. That would be summer holidays up in the UK if I'm correct.
              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                From memory, July 5? I remember quite well the incredible comments from some people prior to the release of the game.
                Was quite an enjoyable sight.
                Anyway, yeah I'll be betting last week of June/first week of July. That would be summer holidays up in the UK if I'm correct.
                Hope it's not summer holidays... that's last two weeks of July... doubt it'll be that long.

Comment

Hope it's not summer holidays... that's last two weeks of July... doubt it'll be that long.
                  My bad.
                  Yeah definitely around the late June/ early July timeframe.
                  That's when its come out most years.
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Summer holidays for me

- Only bonus of having exams

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                      Summer holidays for me

- Only bonus of having exams
                      I'm in first year Uni and had my last (and only) exam this morning so thats me finished till September . So yeah... the sooner the better...

Comment

We're expecting the game to be on the shelves at the end of June, with the digital release a little before that.

Also, to those that are in the process of exams. BTEC (will mean nothing to the non-UK guys) ftw, about 99% coursework, only done one exam, and that was on Health and Safety and not exactly difficult!

Comment

And you get the equivalent of about 4 GCSEs - good for the CV

Comment

No BTECs for me, just some weird diploma in IT that's 100% coursework and I can get 3 GCSEs for

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              We're expecting the game to be on the shelves at the end of June, with the digital release a little before that.

Also, to those that are in the process of exams. BTEC (will mean nothing to the non-UK guys) ftw, about 99% coursework, only done one exam, and that was on Health and Safety and not exactly difficult!
                              First Year Architectural Technology degree course. Just one exam on Law... the rest is coursework, which means alot of all nighters.... with the occasional break to play ICC... hmmm

Also, any idea of when you'll be able to confirm any of the new features and teaser screenshots for this years game?

Comment

Working...
                              X