No announcement yet.

Possibility of ICC Super League Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you say you want to join in this thread, I will pm you with further arrangements when I feel I have enough people (both from here and planetcricket).

abhishekstixgen, you were part of the last league, and you did not turn up to arrange your games... why should I trust you this time?

Comment

Yes.. Count me in..

Comment

Only take those peoples who will play according to the schedule.

Comment

How u run this?

I am a new member of this forum and dont know how u ll run this league
          Although I really wanna play online league
          other thing that I have played online game on server and have seen that if u disconnect due to internet problems u lose points, is it going to be tha same way in this league?
          How u will handle the issues of edited teams? Is there any way to check that out. I am asking that bcz I have really very good team and it is just bcz I am in higher season and also bcz I give them tech. training and dont skip matches, so, when I started playing online every one was saying u edited the team and I know nothing about editing
          So how u ll know who has edited and who has not?
          I ll appreciate the response
          thanks

Comment

Devil's Advocate. Thanks for the interest in this league. I have played online quite a lot, and therefore know that the online server is unreliable. Because of this, I would suggest that there is no penalty for disconnecting as such, but for not turning up and refusing to replay disconnected league matches there will be dockings of points until they are eventually excluded from further competition.

The edited teams issue is something that no-one can ever be totally clear on. For a start, with a league based system, many cheats do not decide to play, as if it is found that they are cheating, a whole community knows that they are, and the person can be easily tracked down. Cheats are never brave. Also, to make the league fair, there will be a season cap and possibly a random county selection for each member. This makes cheats easier to spot also, as not many people can win by 200 runs every week after 3 or 4 seasons.

Feel free to ask any other questions

Comment

@imager 36
              the last time around i had to leave home for a hostel at short notice which is why i didnt have a net connection which i could have used to play.

have just got a net connection recently..you must have noticed this is my first post since then so its not as if i was hanging around in the forums and not playing just out of choice

i hope my reasons satisfy you.

Comment

That's fine, thanks for that, you're in.

Comment

Interested.

Comment

I Really Want To But My Laptops Broken And It Does Not Work On My Computer. Can You Please Hold A Spot For Me?

Comment

Can anyone help me?

Im using windows 7 in my loptop samsung R509,
                      My problem is when im playing any games on my loptop, the display dont work 100% im using 1280x800 when im starting a game like DOTA, the display is 1024x768, the resolution of the games dont fits on my resolution of my monitor, is there anything I can do to fix that?

Comment

i'm keen, especially for the random county/develop your team business
                        Couldn't agree with me more on that one..

Comment

Working...
                        X