Possibility of ICC Super League Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility of ICC Super League Season 2

If you are interested in playing in a second season of the ICC Super League (this is, considering that there are enough people), could you please put your names forward in this thread and await further instructions from me. Thank You.

EDIT - Remember, even if you were part of the first season, please put your name down for the second to let me know numbers better.

Yeah. I'll join this time.

Comment

Nice, I already have two from planet cricket. I have a plan, but I haven't finalised it yet. It should be good!

Comment

I will definately be der.

Comment

Thanks. Considering that you're the 5th player to express an interest, I think that there will almost definitely be a second season.

Comment

great

I ll like 2 join that too

Comment

What is the ICC super league? Excuse my ignorance

Comment

i will be happy to rejoin

Comment

Originally posted by Liammcc View Post
                  What is the ICC super league? Excuse my ignorance
                  Liam. The ICC Super League is an online league for ICC2009. As far as I know (correct me if I am wrong ) it is the only, and therefore the best! This season I plan to run a 50-over league format as with last season, with an additional 20-over, best of 3 knock-out tournament running alongside. For season 2, I will look to have far more stringent squad regulations. One of the points I was thinking about (tell me if you like it) was suggested by a member of the community last season, in that every player gets a randomly drawn county and has (probably until the end of the 2011 season) to make the best squad possible, and has to try and do as well as they can, based on an average finishing position from my ranking of the teams/how much money they get/so on.

Comment

Sounds cool, i'll put my name down for that then

Comment

I'll be happy to rejoin

Comment

Yes mate count me in, sorry i missed the semi finals this season i completely forgot about it because of how long the quarters took.

Comment

Don't worry, hopefully this time it'll run a lot smoother, as I'll be a bit DQ-happy if people don't give reasonable excuses.

Comment

i want to join in too.

Comment

how do we join this league? Whats the procedure?

Comment

Working...
                              X