Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please explain why it is otherwise. I believe they have it the right way around though others have different opinions.

Comment

There is no definitive rule over which is faster, in Australia there's no such thing as RMF, we only use RFM and RF.

This is just the way Chris prefers or is used to.

Comment

To be frank here, does it really matter?

RMF is faster in the game than RFM. Okay...what's the big deal? Does it affect the ability to take wickets? Does it change the way you play the game?

It shouldn't.

RMF is faster in the game. Compare it with RFM and you'll see. But it's been that way for so long now, what difference does it make? Does speed matter more than averages and economy rates?

Comment

I'd prefer it to be changed anyway. It looks better seeing a lot of RFM regens than RMF.

I'd also like to see the possibility of more regen batsmen being part-time spinners as too many seem to be medium pacers.

Comment

I disagree over the speed thing but there should be alot more part time spin bowlers theres hardly any. All of my batsmen bar two are medium pacers. One of the two is a Legspinner who I use now and again and in emergencies as the 5th bowler in the attack while the other is a RMF who averages 35 with the ball in FC matches.

Comment

Middlesex have signed Neil Dexter from Kent. They have also signed Neil Carter on loan from Warwickshire until the end of December.

Comment

Working...
              X