Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep these coming. Please check and try not to repeat too much. I'm looking into new methods for patching the database without having to patch the main game. It should be possible. All these suggestions will also make sure next year's database is accurate.

It's great to have an active forum again so we can get these things right.

Comment

For India, Ali Murtaza isn't a LM bowler. He's a SLA bowler.

Comment

Some more Australian issues:

Greg Blewett has retired from all forms of cricket.
        Brad Hogg has retired from international cricket, I'm not sure whether he is still at WA but it's not important since WA aren't playable ingame, he should be removed.
        Justin Langer is now retired completely I believe, but even if he isn't the same as above.
        Jonathan Moss is no longer contracted by any state, although I believe he still plays grade cricket in Sydney. Probably a removal there.
        Lloyd Mash is an opening batsman.
        Ashley Noffke is an all-rounder.
        Michael Klinger now plays for South Australia.
        Robert Quiney is an opening batsman.
        Moises Henriques is an all-rounder.
        Gerard Denton now plays for Tasmania.
        Michael Lewis has retired from all forms of cricket.
        Last edited by aus5892; 07-06-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

just noticed that David Harrison of Glamorgan has no Statistics ?
          or is it just me ?

Comment

Originally posted by HampshireJames View Post
            just noticed that David Harrison of Glamorgan has no Statistics ?
            or is it just me ?
            Ive mentioned that!

Comment

Sachin Tendulkar is a leg spinner.
              In the team records page for India, Anil kumble's 10-74 has not been mentioned as the best bowling figures for India.
              Yuvraj Singh is classified as a defensive player!!! (He did not hit those 6 sixes in an over to be categorized as defensive!!!)
              Icc 2005 and 2006 were the best.

Comment

One that troubles me the most is that Manjural Islam (Q.Islam in the game) was killed in a car accident last year.

The NZ players are mostly pretty accurate though, which is great considering the number of players involved. Great stuff.

Comment

Apologies for any duplicates:

Alex Blake should still be in the Kent squad
                  Yasir Arafat should be aggressive not defensive
                  Darren Stevens should definitely be aggressive
                  Fraser Quarterman is not English - should be NZ
                  Ian Bradshaw of WI has retired
                  Ryan Harris should not be at Sussex and not a Kolpak as he didn't join them in the end
                  Graham Napier should be VERY aggressive!
                  Darren Pattinson should be English not Kolpak as he's just been selected in the 30 man squad to Champions Trophy
                  Luke Ronchi should be aggressive
                  Brendon Nash is now West Indian not Aussie
                  Cullen Bailey is a bowler not an opening bat
                  Stu MacGill and Brad Hogg have both retired

Comment

Another thing with Napier is that his bowling should be no longer RM as over the winter along with his batting he worked on improving his speed which is now top 80's ( usually 88mph ) so i'd think he should now be RFM and he is a good bowler better at bowling than batting if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                      Another thing with Napier is that his bowling should be no longer RM as over the winter along with his batting he worked on improving his speed which is now top 80's ( usually 88mph ) so i'd think he should now be RFM and he is a good bowler better at bowling than batting if you ask me.
                      true, but he never seems to bowl in most of the games i play against him

Comment

The thing with Napier is that before this season he was still normally only used by essex in one day games mainly for his bowling but last winter he climbed everest and was at a special fitness centre in new zealand which seems to have helped him a lot turing him into a great allrounder and making is now pace bowling great.

so that would proberly be why his skill was under estimated on the game i think.

Comment

Gareth Berg should be an all rounder rather than a bowler
                          Dawid Malan isn't a kolpak because he was born in england
                          Dirk Nannes isn't a kolpak because he is playing for Middlesex on a Dutch passport.

Comment

Sussex always play against the MCC at the begining of the season even though they havent won the county championship

Comment

Originally posted by wardog View Post
                              Gareth Berg should be an all rounder rather than a bowler
                              Dawid Malan isn't a kolpak because he was born in england
                              Dirk Nannes isn't a kolpak because he is playing for Middlesex on a Dutch passport.
                              Nannes is a Kolpak, he is Australian but holds a Dutch passport!

Malan is not a Kolpak in the game!

Comment

Laurie Evans of Surrey is listed as a bowler when he should be a batsman

Comment

Working...
                                X