This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VIKESH View Post
    Ha Ha.I am not at all surprised/Upset by replies given by Saad Mohammad because everyone knows the behaviour and manners of pakistani peoples.It could also be possible that those teams may belong to Mohammad saad as seen from his replies.He is upset that i wrote about those teams and not because i included pakistan name.He didn't wanted me to write about those teams.
    Prove that you are racist.

NO I dont play this game online and Yes I hate cheating and here is the proof.
    http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/...ad.php?t=46340 (I am Allrounder18 BTW)

I only got upset becuz you include Pakistan name without any proof.
    Last edited by muhammad saad; 09-21-2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I have now all the details about who this two pakistani guys are.They both are brothers.If u peoples want to know more about them then i will write all details about them including their names.
      Make up your mind first,Yesterday you were accusing me and now some one else???peoples like you create Indo/Pak violence for no apparent reason.
      Last edited by muhammad saad; 09-21-2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I have now all the details about who this two pakistani guys are.They both are brothers.If u peoples want to know more about them then i will write all details about them including their names.
        Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
        Prove that you are a retard racist.
        Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
        First you made up your mind ,Yesterday you were accusing me and now some one else???There are people like you create Indo/Pak violence for no apparent reason.
        You're both cretins of the highest order. Vikesh, nobody really cares, nobody wants their personal details (why would we?), you aren't some sort of saviour.

Muhammad, I suggest you stop making hilarious grammatical errors and generally failing to string together a coherant sentence.

Comment

this thread is pointless!
          I dont know why its still not taken off the frum!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewitt View Post
            Muhammad, I suggest you stop making hilarious grammatical errors and generally failing to string together a coherant sentence.
            Happy now?

Comment

This forum isn't for these sorts of things. You want to argue, take it up over PM. Something like this on the game's official forum doesn't do a lot of good for visitors seeing it.

Comment

Agreed, I probably left this open too long. Please don't open other sorts of threads like this in here. This forum isn't for saying who cheats on-line and who doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                X