This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BHATT)l...(Xi) is a Cheat

BHATT)l...(Xi) is a cheat on ICC 2008 Online server.He had made a new team yesterday only i.e on 9th september 2008 and now he is in top 5.He is getting free wins from his friends like The King,Rajasthanroyals xi,Pak xi, Do the Dew,Crashers Xi, which r teams of same person.It looks like bhatt is a pakistani guy who deserves banned from ICC playing peoples.So i advice peoples playing ICC for betterment of this game to boycott BHATT.
    Attached Files

Another cheat team of BHATTIXi is THE..KING..OF..KING which he created today.The following pictures proves that.
    Attached Files

Comment

Are you requesting for his teams to be banned? Or is it just a warning to others, or what?

Comment

Yes i am requesting to ban the above two teams so that it will be a good lesson for others that such things will be not repeated in future.

Comment

I really don't understand why people care so much. Its a game Vikesh, not the end of the world. Enjoy the game, rather than try to police it. Some people will cheat, yes, and it isn't fair. But who really cares?

Comment

Who told you that this guy is pakistani ? He could be Indian (as his team name suggest Bhatt which is an Indian name) Next time dont act like a racist you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
              Who told you that this guy is pakistani ? He could be Indian (as his team name suggest Bhatt which is an Indian name) Next time dont act like a racist you moron.
              hey come on, no need to act like that.

Comment

Next time dont act like a racist you moron.
                Oh dear, you should really think about what you're saying before you go around brandishing people a racist, in no way was 'Vikesh' being deregatory towards the Pakistani race and saying this user was a Pakistani was merely an assumption.

Comment

Racist

Jeez the bloods really boiling here isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chewitt View Post
                    Oh dear, you should really think about what you're saying before you go around brandishing people a racist, in no way was 'Vikesh' being deregatory towards the Pakistani race and saying this user was a Pakistani was merely an assumption.
                    But why he assume that he is Pakistani(why not an Aussie? not an Indian?) if he dont have any proof? second he shouldn't create threads mentioning what he has based on his assumption(he also created this thread on PC)

Comment

Ha Ha.I am not at all surprised/Upset by replies given by Saad Mohammad because everyone knows the behaviour and manners of pakistani peoples.It could also be possible that those teams may belong to Mohammad saad as seen from his replies.He is upset that i wrote about those teams and not because i included pakistan name.He didn't wanted me to write about those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by VIKESH View Post
                        Ha Ha.I am not at all surprised/Upset by replies given by Saad Mohammad because everyone knows the behaviour and manners of pakistani peoples.It could also be possible that those teams may belong to Mohammad saad as seen from his replies.He is upset that i wrote about those teams and not because i included pakistan name.He didn't wanted me to write about those teams.
                        You know what, I'd hate to say it but i do agree with a lot of this.

Comment

But why he assume that he is Pakistani
                          Errrr just a shot in the dark here, but perhaps the fact one of the guy's teams was called Pak XI makes it a fairly safe assumption, either way he's not being racist. Try looking it up in the dictionary.

Comment

I have now all the details about who this two pakistani guys are.They both are brothers.If u peoples want to know more about them then i will write all details about them including their names.

Comment

This forum isn't for this kind of petty bickering.

Comment

Working...
                              X