The Phantom Ram Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey
    great story you have going here. very interesting and has a good spin on it.

I started to do my own story i got through the first series bout found it quite boring i might try to do another one.

But great stuff looking forward to the next entry

Comment

7 June 2008 – England versus New Zealand (Day Three)

Day 3 – Another cloudy day in store with the possibility of rain after lunch. England will look to wrap up the New Zealand tail with as much of their 52 run lead in tact. With the wicket still looking to favour spin it is a surprise that Newman has only given his spin twins 2 overs.

End of New Zealand Innings 261 all out (Oram 74, Hiini 47, Harris 5-85, Shantry 3-59)

The first session of day 3 went firmly to New Zealand. With the bat they added 42 runs for the last 2 wickets, bringing them to within 10 of England’s first innings total. They then ripped through the England top order removing Hodnett, for 21, Newman, for 6 and Hildreth for 1 with only 42 on the board.

For the first time this England team have been totally outplayed for an entire session. New Zealand took another 6 wickets for the addition of only 97 runs. So far in this innings only Joe Denly has made over 30 and the current lead of 149 will not be enough for the England team to bowl at.

Comment

Working...
      X