Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zak Crawley is pretty good. This is not reflective of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Chris has made a change here which I'm testing.

Were you playing as a county or in a different league?
      I was playing as a county three times and on all three occasions he retired after the conclusion of the first county season.

I was playing as West Indies in international career mode and checked and he had retired at the end of the first season also.

Comment

Add India West Indies series in July. Has been added
        Last edited by Sureshot; 06-27-2023, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Loving this years game a lot two things though, I love the inclusion of the West Indies Academy side but after a season the generated players have English surnames. I know this has happened in older games dunno if it can be fixed. Also many of the players who play in the side during their first season don't seem to get picked up by the domestic teams Johann Layne, Mckenny Clarke, Leonardo Julien and Joshua bishop etc. Given how they played in last seasons exhibition match I would've thought they would be picked up?
          Cheers lads, btw UI is so awesome this year.

Comment

Iain Cockbain doesn't have a domestic contract but is in the Welsh Fire squad.
            Miles Hammond hasn't opened in FC cricket for a while.
            The number of foreign players in The Hundred has reverted to three.

It's also somewhat annoying that the stats are as they were on game release and not as they were on 1st April 2023.
            Last edited by SalisburySyndrome; 06-27-2023, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Lahiru Thirimanne isn't retired (as per his twitter page) but isn't on the game at all - can he be readded?

Also, Roshen Silva isn’t officially retired either https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/other-sp...meback-4186676

Can he be readded to the game as well?
              Last edited by moe; 06-28-2023, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SalisburySyndrome View Post

It's also somewhat annoying that the stats are as they were on game release and not as they were on 1st April 2023.
                Can you elaborate on this a bit more?

Cockbain has been added as a fake signing for his 100 ball team. We have to create fake player's for these teams until we know the real ones later in the summer.

Comment

A couple more South African notes;

Kwena Maphaka needs a boost, already playing SA A. Cricinfo says he's medium but he can touch 140, should be LFM/LMF.
                  Tristan Stubbs isn't a full time wicketkeeper, should be part time and a bowling boost (bowling semi-regularly in most formats). He's now PT keeper.
                  Jordan Hermann looks a bit overrated, at least in OD + T20 cricket. Have seen him averaging 70 in ODI. Fair call, have nobble.
                  Wiaan Muller looks a bit overrated.
                  Eathan Bosch makes SA side when in reality he isn't that close to making it over the other bowlers.
                  Rabada looks underrated or at least relative to other bowlers, he never seems to perform and often falls out the side.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 06-28-2023, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you elaborate on this a bit more?

Cockbain has been added as a fake signing for his 100 ball team. We have to create fake player's for these teams until we know the real ones later in the summer.
                    I understand having to add two 'wildcards', but surely literally anyone else would be preferable to someone who no longer has a county contract?

Comment

I understand having to add two 'wildcards', but surely literally anyone else would be preferable to someone who no longer has a county contract?
                      Now that the Blast is almost done would suggest wildcards from top performers would make sense if there is an update prior to the real squads being announced.

Comment

Fair enough, I've replaced Cockbain with Rishi Patel (who's having a good season).

Comment

Rehan Ahmed’s batting ability could do with an upgrade, he recently opened for leics in a t20 and got runs, has been scoring runs in county cricket for them, his batting ability in game doesn’t reflect his ability i feel.

Comment

Zimbabwe Feedback:

Neither Antum nor Awad Naqvi are Zim qualified despite some shenanigans last season and claims they were or could be.

Liam Roche should be removed as he has relocated to NZ.

Matt Welch should be added back in (Opener, agg-agg, probably p/t keeper as I think injury means he won't keep now) as he missed last season through injury but is still around and a good young prospect doing very well this season.

Nerf Marshal Takodza.

Boost Joylord Gumbie considerably and nerf Chamu Chibhabha so that the AI picks the former not the latter for internationals. Gumbie now reasonably established as a top performer domestically and has a couple ODI 50s too.

Kamunhukanwe is having a great season and now a regular in international swuads so could get a nudge.

Jonathan Campbell could get a batting increase as dominant domestically and will soon play internationally.

Tony Munyonga a slight batting increase and agg in white ball, having a superb season.

For some reason there are several players including Zaheer Muhammad, Kumbirayi Phiri, Arnold Shara contracted to Johannesburg CC.

Made up players like Justin Dube at Uttar Pradesh and Donald Pienarr, Lewis Chigumbura and Walter Wessels at Matabaland.

I don't know if the former three were Lions players and could be moved to Matabaland to avoid the fake players being generated.

Spencer Magodo def or avg in white ball, hasn't played much t20 but quite attacking in list A so feel he should be higher than very def.

Trevor Gwandu should be RFM and improved a bit given his international caps.

Add Brandon James, RFM bowling all rounder can be added.

Add Tinotendo Maposo a RFM bowler and one of the most promising bowlers in Zimbabwe doing well domestically.
                            Last edited by Lynx54321; 01-20-2024, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Ian Holland is getting selected for England in my save, but he plays for USA irl.

Comment

I think Holland is eligible for England, but I quite agree that he shouldn't be near England contention. He was briefly called up in my game too.

Comment

Working...
                                X