This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spockyt View Post
    Leus du Plooy is Hungarian in game, I’m not quite sure of his status as he’s not playing as an overseas (in real life) for Derbyshire even though he is from South Africa, but I have no knowledge of him having any links to Hungary.

Marchant de Lange has replaced Wahab Riaz for Trent Rockets (Nottingham) and Colin de Grandhomme is replacing Andre Russell for Southern Brave (Southampton).
    Du Plooy qualifies as a non overseas player due to his Hungarian passport.

Comment

Keith Barker was injured throughout April.

Toby Pettman of Notts seems to be incredibly overrated on the basis of some FC university games played between 2017 and 2020. In real life he hasn't got a single game for Notts this season but in game he's playing for England by now!

Yes, Pettman was a late addition to the DB, his ability has been corrected now.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Sureshot First of all, great job on what looks like under great version of Cricket Captain.

Here's my database feedback for Pakistan players.

Northern:

Nasir Nawaz should be right arm medium or right arm medium fast bowler, he is part time pacer. Should be available for PSL. Changed to RM and improved with the bat.

Mubasir Khan should be allrounder and his bowling skills should be increased, he was one of the top wicket takers in the U19 competition. He should also come up in the PSL contracts list IMO, he's a very good prospect for all formats. Now all rounder and improved with the ball.

Munir Riaz is right arm fast, he bowls very quick Now RF.

Sindh:

Mohammad Taha is a LHB who bats part time left arm spin. Mohammad Yousuf said he was impressed by his batting Changed to LHB and SLA.

Balochistan:

Khurram Shehzad (the one who played in PSL for Quetta) should be 21 years old

Mohammad Junaid is an allrounder Are you sure, he's batted at 9 or 10?

Sami Aslam has gone to the US and is not a PAK domestic player anymore Changed.

Southern Punjab:

Not sure if Aaron Summers should be there after the allegations against him.

PSL & Miscellaneous:

Shayan Jahangir is not part of the domestic system, has emigrated to USA Changed.

Zeeshan Zameer (IU) should be a pure pacer not an allrounder Changed

Faisal Akram (MS) should be SLW, not SLA Changed

Shahnawaz Dahani (MS) T20 stats aren't added

Zaid Alam (LQ) should be an aggressive or very aggressive batsman, he made 43 off 15 in an U19 game vs Ireland Changed to agg, his U19 SR is good.

Mohammad Faizan (LQ) aggresion level should be defensive Changed

Mohammad Imran Randhawa [the RMF one] (PZ) should be an aggressive allrounder He's all-rounder now, not sure on changing his aggression. Last season he was between ave and agg in FC and LA, let's see what he does next season.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

Du Plooy qualifies as a non overseas player due to his Hungarian passport.
          Interesting, I didn’t know that. My mistake.

Comment

lendl simmons batting needs an upgrade.Don't agree, his ability is fair.

Will jacks batting needs an upgrade Agreed, he's had a decent 20 over comp this season, as well as last summer. Improved.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I think Sam Abbott needs batting & bowling upgrade I assume you mean Sean Abbott? I've improved him with the bat, bowling ability looks fair.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2021, 03:59 PM.
              ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
                There should be no players contracts for first season in domistic cricket fc and od.
                I'd like to see this too. I may be wrong but I believe I remember budgets being set to 0 in the first season meaning squads could not be changed from confirmed squads for that season.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post
                  I'd like to see this too. I may be wrong but I believe I remember budgets being set to 0 in the first season meaning squads could not be changed from confirmed squads for that season.
                  I like it. Means you can have impact as the manager right from the start.

Comment

Kohler Cadmore isn't a potential opener in First Class despite playing the last couple of years there for Yorkshire Changed to full opener
                    Malan not selected t20 Internationals

Played a few games as Yorkshire and a few things stood out to me instantly. #1 Jordan Thompson felt useless, he's arguably Yorkshires biggest talent right now with utterly ridiculous averages, as well as being used as a gun early order smasher in t20s. This guy is absolutely a key player and a huge prospect, yet when I created 2 test saves and sped forward he wasn't even getting a look in on a Yorkshire team that relies on him in real life. Deserves a MASSIVE upgrade, he is a match winner that swings the ball both ways at a decent pace He's not got much match in the 100 as a counter. That said, I agree he's under-rated with the ball in game, so I've improved him.

Click image for larger version  Name:	JT1.jpg Views:	312 Size:	418.6 KB ID:	76047Click image for larger version  Name:	JT2.jpg Views:	319 Size:	429.6 KB ID:	76046

Along with Thompson, Harry Brook as the former u19s England captain, and having the t20 blast season that many superstars would never dream of he is another guy that simply cannot get a game for Yorkshire. Using him he feels like he cannot bat in the game, his County game is improving quickly and Joe Root has had multiple quotes singling this guy out as a future superstar, yet every game recently he has been 100% droppable and not close to the first team when he should be developing fast and being an established first team player even when the Internationals are available. Yet he cannot get a game even when they aren't

I agree, he's had a good season. I've improved Brook.

Click image for larger version  Name:	HB1.jpg Views:	321 Size:	426.1 KB ID:	76045Click image for larger version  Name:	HB2.jpg Views:	318 Size:	421.6 KB ID:	76044 ???????
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Darren Stevens bowling is exceptionally underated, again is this something related to the game not allowing older players to perform? Amla again looks dreadful though I've not included him Stevens ability with the ball is fair in game, he's done well in recent seasons, but has also been boosted by an abundance of poor county pitches.

Had a look at Amla, agree he's a bit under-rated, so have improved.

? ?

And Tattersall doesn't have numbers like these in him, his other season his one day formats were GOAT levels when he's dropped from Yorkshire in place of a keeper that can't really bat

Agree, have nobbled Tattersall a bit.

?

Sorry for the multiple posts, it won't let me post multiple screenshots at once for some reason

Gary Ballance as he has been in recent versions seems to be underated His ability is fair, he's had an average season.

? ? ? ?
                      Vasconcellos struggling, looks like another potential superstar and regularly carries his County His ability is fair, he's the best Northants batsman in real life and in the game.

? ? ?

Olly Stone looks like he could use an upgrade Fair call, have improved.

? ?
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 08-12-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

ashhh

Sorry for that, not sure what the forum is doing. You should be okay now.

Comment

Whats people thoughts on Vasconcelos at Northampton? for me, im 5 seasons in and hes been underwhelming to say the least, which I feel like its completely different to normal life. In real life hes by far Northants' best batsmen!

Comment

Azhar Ali is retired from playing international t20’s for Pakistan, yet he keeps getting picked.
                            Is there a date for when a new update will be released with the database changes?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                              Azhar Ali is retired from playing international t20’s for Pakistan, yet he keeps getting picked.
                              Is there a date for when a new update will be released with the database changes?
                              Azhar Ali is retired from international T20’s in game. Asif Ali is being selected for Pakistan in my save…

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                                Add total 4s and 6s to player stats instead of percentage.
                                Please don't do this

Comment

Working...
                                X