• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

I'm on android.
    Same pricing as CC2020. If you didn't buy last year, let me know your region and I can check.

Leave a comment:

• Fitzroy FC
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What platform are you on?
    I'm on android.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    Sureshot What price have you set for Android ( pkr) ?
    It will be the same pricing as CC2020.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Sureshot What price have you set for Android ( pkr) ?

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied

Good point, I'll speak to Andy.

I've added the "new" Perth stadium, with all records set up. WA still play at WACA, Perth 20 over and Aus play at the stadium.

Player numbers, do you mean cap numbers or shirt numbers? Shirt numbers aren't worth doing with our current player models as I'm not sure they'd be readable. Could also be a research nightmare (for both cap or shirt numbers).
    Thanks for the reply. I was referring to shirt numbers there yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
    Sureshot I know it's probably unlikely to be in the immediate release, but have the team looked into a way to have a more dynamic fixture, at least in an International match sense? To better describe it, every Australian series in-game begins at the GABBA. This sometimes means things like the Boxing Day Test isn't at the MCG, and the Pink Test isn't at the SCG for example because the fixture is locked into a set routine, regardless of the length of the series.
    Good point, I'll speak to Andy.

I've added the "new" Perth stadium, with all records set up. WA still play at WACA, Perth 20 over and Aus play at the stadium.

Player numbers, do you mean cap numbers or shirt numbers? Shirt numbers aren't worth doing with our current player models as I'm not sure they'd be readable. Could also be a research nightmare (for both cap or shirt numbers).

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post
    Have you guys set a price for the new game ($AU) ?
    What platform are you on?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by giantshank View Post
    Sureshot Are you updating the WTC point system. Cricinfo has reported that it will be 12 points for each match instead of 120 points for a series and the standings will be determined by percentage of contested points won.
    Yes, the points system has been updated.

Leave a comment:

• Fitzroy FC
    replied
    Have you guys set a price for the new game ($AU) ?

Leave a comment:

• muhammad saad
    replied
    It will be just like a copy pasted version of International management mode just the selection criteria would result in greying out players over the age of 20 and the additon of bi annual worldcup. I think it is easy to implement.
    Is it hard to get the U19 competition and worldcup in the game? it will really add value to the game and i think much easier to implement as well. It's great to run an U19 national team and see the players playing for national side in few years.

Leave a comment:

• giantshank
    replied
    Sureshot Are you updating the WTC point system. Cricinfo has reported that it will be 12 points for each match instead of 120 points for a series and the standings will be determined by percentage of contested points won.

Leave a comment:

• Rafat23
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOneWhoBlocksFullTosses View Post

The lack of associate sides has always been a major problem with the Cricket Captain series. International Careers for all nations ranked outside of the top 5 or so would be far more interesting and engaging if there was the risk of playing in a World Cup qualification tournament as well as having the chance to play against different opponents.

A World Cup qualification tournament against different sides than usual would add great variety to the game. Further, being able to play as Scotland/Netherlands/another associate and trying to qualify for the World Cup would be a great game mode, even if it was not made into a full international career mode.

It would also be great to see top associate players in county cricket/T20 leagues/domestic leagues as occurs in real life. By erasing all countries except 12 it leaves the international game mode feeling extremely hollow after the first few seasons.

I really hope to see these features implemented in a future edition of the game. As it is I'm tempted not to buy the game this year.
    You just spoke my mind. Without having Netherlands and in future the associate spot in WCSL, the WCSL is incomplete. They need to add this feature even if that means just a short qualifying tournament with 4-5 teams .

Leave a comment:

• TheOneWhoBlocksFullTosses
    replied

We've left Netherlands out of the ODI Championship because we don't have the qualifying tournament in-game that the Netherlands won to qualify for the ODI Championship.
    The lack of associate sides has always been a major problem with the Cricket Captain series. International Careers for all nations ranked outside of the top 5 or so would be far more interesting and engaging if there was the risk of playing in a World Cup qualification tournament as well as having the chance to play against different opponents.

A World Cup qualification tournament against different sides than usual would add great variety to the game. Further, being able to play as Scotland/Netherlands/another associate and trying to qualify for the World Cup would be a great game mode, even if it was not made into a full international career mode.

It would also be great to see top associate players in county cricket/T20 leagues/domestic leagues as occurs in real life. By erasing all countries except 12 it leaves the international game mode feeling extremely hollow after the first few seasons.

I really hope to see these features implemented in a future edition of the game. As it is I'm tempted not to buy the game this year.

Leave a comment:

• Ahson8
    replied
    WCSL and Super Over are probably the most exciting features to be added in Cricket Captain.

Changing international teams is a fantastic addition as well. Good job guys

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied
    Also, are we likely to see player numbers in the near future?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X