This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
    As Pakistan in November 2024 I had played my 6/6 test match series for the 2023-25 period. I then played a seventh series, which ended in December. The results of the series got added to my score but it still says 6/6 series played, when I actually played seven. Seems very unfair?
    Have you got a save from before this issue occurred?

Comment

Could you please reassure us that all of the feedback given in this thread will not be ignored? I only ask this because that is what happened in the CC18 bug reports thread, and it would be nice to know that this will not happen again.

For example the bug where the AI selects bowlers and allrounders to bat at four had been mentioned several times in the CC18 bug reports thread, but since it had been ignored the developers only found out about it after the release of CC19!

People only post in this thread because they love the game and see something that they strongly believe needs improving. Even if you do not directly acknowledge each post, it would be nice to have your word that each post would be considered by the developers, especially given that the list of suggestions here are hardly onerous.
      I've replied to issues posted in here since my last posts at the end of July.

Chris has done some tests on balance in Tests and is happy with the scoring rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post

Thank you - just sent through.
        To keep those of you in the loop, this issue was fixed through our support e-mails with a driver update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Have you got a save from before this issue occurred?
          Actually, I may have been wrong here. But following my win in my 7th series I was sure that it changed the win column from 15 to 16. I actually played three more test series after that and none had any effect on the score whatsoever, which I presume is how it is meant to be. The only other problem was not been able to play the final, which you previously mentioned will be resolved in the next patch
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

Chris has done some tests on balance in Tests and is happy with the scoring rate.
            OK but the rate very aggressive batsman score at in T20s needs to be looked at. When batting on 7/8 aggression an average aggressive batsman will consistently score at a higher rate than a very aggressive batsman This leads to a bias towards average aggression batsman in T20s, something that is not reflective of real life at all.

YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post

Just logged in to report the same issue.
              Currently playing as NZ and the venues follow the same order all the time.
              Is there anyway of sorting this?

Comment

• I am waiting for Euro T20 Slam, all Europe is waiting also, really love cricket, this is our own league, wow

Comment

Is there anyway of sorting this?
                  The fixtures will follow real world fixtures for as long as we know them.

Are there any specific series you think are wrong? Or when they start being the same?

Comment

OK but the rate very aggressive batsman score at in T20s needs to be looked at. When batting on 7/8 aggression an average aggressive batsman will consistently score at a higher rate than a very aggressive batsman This leads to a bias towards average aggression batsman in T20s, something that is not reflective of real life at all.
                    That does sound odd. Will get Chris to check next week.

Comment

The fixtures will follow real world fixtures for as long as we know them.

Are there any specific series you think are wrong? Or when they start being the same?
                      The issue is with the venues rather than the fixtures themselves.
                      Currently playing as NZ and every series is played at Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington port for ODI's, Napier in that order.
                      This means that Internationals are not played at Dunedin, Nelson and Mount Manuguai etc.
                      When I play against Australia away NZ never get to play at Melbourne and Sydney because they play at Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth before them two all the time.

Comment

That does sound odd. Will get Chris to check next week.
                        Great thanks. It could be related to the pitches produced in T20s.

I have played extensively in England, IPL and Pakistan T20 comps and I would hazard to say that only about 15% of the T20 pitches I play on are belters.

The majority of pitches have about a ~150 par whereas the rest of them play like this (see below) which was actually set as a "batsman's pitch".

This means that quality bowlers always end up with averages in the teens. When IRL the likes of Bumrah currently averages 22 in T20s with the ball.

Click image for larger version  Name:	crap.JPG Views:	0 Size:	277.1 KB ID:	67960
                        Last edited by bryce87; 08-10-2019, 01:12 AM.
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

• Sorry, what? (one day friendly playing as Australia)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post

Sorry, what? (one day friendly playing as Australia)
                            Checking with Chris that we have free hits in one day friendlies.

Comment

The issue is with the venues rather than the fixtures themselves.
                              Currently playing as NZ and every series is played at Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington port for ODI's, Napier in that order.
                              This means that Internationals are not played at Dunedin, Nelson and Mount Manuguai etc.
                              When I play against Australia away NZ never get to play at Melbourne and Sydney because they play at Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth before them two all the time.
                              Is there any way of fixing this?

Comment

• Afghanistan's Waqar Salamkheil is a left arm wrist-spinner, not a medium pacer.

Comment

Working...
                                X