This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post

Sadly on iPad it just overwrites the saves every time & I didn’t enable Dropbox for this version of the game so I don’t think I can get back to it (unless I’m missing something?)
    No, no way of recovering it without Dropbox on mobile. You might have given us a clue on the team playing twice bit though.

Comment

• We've released a patch on Steam today for CC19, it fixes the issue some had with crashes on 26th/27th June 2027.

The same patch will be released on Android, iOS and Mac at a later date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        We've released a patch on Steam today for CC19, it fixes the issue some had with crashes on 26th/27th June 2027.

The same patch will be released on Android, iOS and Mac at a later date.
        Update on Android release ? How close are we to submitting to Google ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post

Update on Android release ? How close are we to submitting to Google ?
          Also Sureshot if I start a game on the Windows demo and enable Dropbox, would it be possible to continue the game on the Android version

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post

Also Sureshot if I start a game on the Windows demo and enable Dropbox, would it be possible to continue the game on the Android version
            Saves will work between Android and Windows.

Comment

• Any update on the 26/27th June 2027 bug coming to iphone/iPad? Currently have a safe which has just hit this bug on iPad/iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by Impirion View Post
                Any update on the 26/27th June 2027 bug coming to iphone/iPad? Currently have a safe which has just hit this bug on iPad/iPhone
                We will be updating iOS, Mac and Android to the final 2019 code in the near future. Not sure of time frames right now.

Comment

We will be updating iOS, Mac and Android to the final 2019 code in the near future. Not sure of time frames right now.
                  Thanks for the update

Quick follow up question, will I run into this issue if I start a new game while awaiting the patch or is it game specific?
                  Last edited by Impirion; 08-05-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update

Quick follow up question, will I run into this issue if I start a new game while awaiting the patch or is it game specific?
                    It can happen on any save, it was fairly rare, so you might not run in to it. I'm going to check with Charles now on iOS/Mac/Android 2019 builds.

Comment

It can happen on any save, it was fairly rare, so you might not run in to it. I'm going to check with Charles now on iOS/Mac/Android 2019 builds.
                      Any update on the final builds for 2019 by any chance?

Comment

Any update on the final builds for 2019 by any chance?
                        Charles is back on iOS and Mac 2019 builds today after working on the latest 2020 update.

Mike is on the Android 2019 build.

Comment

• Cheers Just checking, with the update, will i be able to continue the save that has encountered the June 27th bug, or will the update just prevent it happening to newly started games?

Comment

Cheers Just checking, with the update, will i be able to continue the save that has encountered the June 27th bug, or will the update just prevent it happening to newly started games?
                            It will fix existing saves as well.

Comment

Cheers Just checking, with the update, will i be able to continue the save that has encountered the June 27th bug, or will the update just prevent it happening to newly started games?
                              This update is now live for iOS.

The Android update is still pending release, we've got a build ready to release, but we've been waiting for 4 weeks for a reply from Google with regards to an upload key that we have to use to upload the game build to Google Play.

Comment

Working...
                              X