This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wurmeister View Post
    In South Africa, Shaun von Berg Titans has moved to the Knights. Ryan McLaren (Knights) has retired from all forms, as well as Morne van Wyk (Dolphins). Romano Terblanche (Free State) should be in Knights squad.
    Moved von Berg and Terblanche. Retired van Wyk.

I think McLaren has only retired from First Class cricket?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DyPIGcRWwAAVhpi.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	66463

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      I am siding with the developers on this one as I believe that, intuitively, a medium fast is quicker the a fast medium
      Yep, I think this decision goes back some way in time as well. TV, etc, have changed a bit what they do, they only use 3 speeds now. Medium, Fast-Medium and Fast. We've discussed changing it in conjunction with adding a bowling speed meter.

To me, I always mentally place brackets around the middle word, reads fine then.

Medium
      (Fast) Medium
      (Medium) Fast
      Fast

Comment

• Got to the end of my first season with Hamsphire and tried to sign Aiden Markram and got told I couldn't because he wouldn't be available for the entire season. His availability column said 85%, one of these presumably wasn't right? Kyle Abbott also retired at 32 years old which seemed a tad odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
          Got to the end of my first season with Hamsphire and tried to sign Aiden Markram and got told I couldn't because he wouldn't be available for the entire season. His availability column said 85%, one of these presumably wasn't right? Kyle Abbott also retired at 32 years old which seemed a tad odd.
          There you go. These early retirement on top star players are sad and that's why I am almost begging for the ability to perhaps "un-tick" that stat even in saves while playing.Or make a better formula based on how the player did during his last season. Start a downward action as with A.Cook- First retire from one or both formula for national team then 2-3 years later when stats are getting bad a full retirement. Even a full years injury together with +30-35 years could force a full retirement

Think we do need some limited editor in these smaller cases. AB de Villiers decision on once more play for South Africa is another.
          Kind of weird to wait for patches to "solve" problems and the save with Abbott can't be saved by a patch anyhow.

Comment

• Paul Walter has opened for Essex in OD & T20 comps recently

Made in to an opener all-rounder in OD/20 over, normal all-rounder in FC.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• A QOL change I have been thinking about, which I think would be a really cool change is when you look at a batsman or bowlers form it only has the amount of runs scored or the bowling figures. What about adding number of balls faced in brackets afterwards, and also number of overs bowled, eg. Batsman - 25* (30), Bowler - 2-25 (2.5).

I think this would make things a lot easier when looking at a players form and trying to get a real picture of how they are performing without looking back through previous matches. This is especially needed for tracking limited overs form.

EDIT: Also when looking back at a score card it would be nice to see the batsman's balls faced.
              Last edited by biggy09; 06-10-2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Hardik Pandya bowling 2018

I watched a few videos and he operates between 83-86mph

Okay, think that's a fair enough shout. Changed.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 06-10-2019, 09:46 PM.
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                  I did mention those things in the bug reports thread and Sureshot said he has passed it on to the developers. I have not heard anything about it being fixed though which means that it probably has not been. It would be a shame if it has not because the Pakistan domestic game is very fun and playable but the problems you mentioned with the T20 league are incredibly frustrating.
                  It's being investigated.

Comment

• Originally posted by IG34 View Post
                    100 % agree with Sheharyar.

when is it releasing on android??
                    Hopefully in the next couple of days, good progress with it today. As soon as it's ready, it will be live.

19.04 Database goes up to here
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• With regard to this tweet you received, Travis Muller (Otago) is not a Kolpak but a qualified player. Here is an article from last year explaining how he had six months left to go.

Added and is NZ qualified.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 08-20-2019, 01:04 PM.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

It's being investigated.
                        Great news!
                        Just to point out there were 2 issues:
                        1. PSL (pak 20ovr) clashes with international fixtures after a few seasons- therefore most/all the 20ovr league is missed in Pakistan career mode.
                        2.In every 20 ovr competition, AI picks little/no overseas players, especially after about 3 years. Would like to see atleast 4 in each squad and 3-4 overseas players playing evey game.

Comment

• Fawad Alam (Pak) is not aggressive, should be average or maybe even defensive. Now average
                          Shan Masood is not V.def - his strike rate for last 2 years: One day 90+, T20 130+ Now Attacking
                          Haris Rauf plays for Balochistan, he had not played a list a game before the season started (April 1st, although he played his first game om April 2nd) any chance he can be added to their one day team? Can't add him to Balochistan, as they don't play, I've added him to Rawalpindi as he was born there, so he should play some games and not out of the question he will play for them in the Quaid-e-Azam etc.

Not a big issue but something I wish you can consider:
                          Naseem Shah is under rated - I know he is 16 years old and has only played 1 FC game. However his first class bowling average is just 10 and having already taken a 5 wicket hall I feel he is underrated in the game. He got dropped from his domestic side and his 2nd XI bowling average of over 40 in every format suggests he is not very well rated. I am not suggesting boost him crazily although I think he should be much better than what he is at the moment. He also plays for Quetta (he got injured but is still retained by the team).
                          A small boost on players like this will help reduce the chance of regens taking over the game quickly
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 08-20-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Not sue about this but when you start up a save you get to pick among Domestic and Youth players for English County.
                            One player I had hoped to see was Euan Woods. He played some for Middle6 2nd XI this year. Has been picked for a England Under-19 team then got injured and I believe he missed 2018. Not sure if he should be in Middle6 or Free Youth/Domestic as it looks as he is playing now for Berkshire.
                            Whatever always nice with young players that could be something.

Read about Euan Woods cricket player from England profile, stats, rankings, records, videos, photos at ESPNcricinfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
                              Got to the end of my first season with Hamsphire and tried to sign Aiden Markram and got told I couldn't because he wouldn't be available for the entire season. His availability column said 85%, one of these presumably wasn't right?
                              This has been fixed in today's Steam patch.

Comment

• At the end of a domestic season when you get offered a job at another club you get no info on their results/squad. Would it be possible to receive multiple offers, but also my main request would be to have a pop up screen that allows you to scroll through offers and shows the teams previous season/s performances as well as their current squad (and be able to view stats) and contract lengths (expired, etc). Also have a page for your current team so you can compare. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X