This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    Not a bug, but I didn't know where else to ask this without making a new thread. My brother seems to have purchased the game via the app store, and the version he's playing on was 17.20 iirc. Do the steam patches apply him too? How does he even update to the latest versions?
    The game will update through the play store. If you open play store on the device and go in to My Apps, when an update is available you will see "Cricket Captain" then an Update button on the side of it.

Comment

Hi

The ground records don't seem to be saving. I think that it saved for one-day but for the others it's blank. It says first class and t20 not test and t20i so don't know if that's something to do it as I'm playing international as England.

Many thanks

Comment

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but on the older editions of CC I used to get a message when the two youth team players were promoted to the first team in July, however I didn't get any such message this time around and only realised they'd been promoted when they randomly appeared in my squad not under any contract. One of them is 23, as well. Is this how it's supposed to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
          Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but on the older editions of CC I used to get a message when the two youth team players were promoted to the first team in July, however I didn't get any such message this time around and only realised they'd been promoted when they randomly appeared in my squad not under any contract. One of them is 23, as well. Is this how it's supposed to happen?
          I've been getting messages for mine coming in? Only reason I know what they are called...
          Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Aydee View Post

Software is up to date. Model number is P330X.
            Installed the update today, but unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
              Hi

The ground records don't seem to be saving. I think that it saved for one-day but for the others it's blank. It says first class and t20 not test and t20i so don't know if that's something to do it as I'm playing international as England.

Many thanks
              Ground records are FC, OD and 20 over, so will include internationals, they don't get split up for International specific match types.

What match are you up to?

Comment

The game has stuck in the middle of a match for me 3 times till now, after I click Play Over button. Kindly fix this issue. I am on Windows platform (Steam).

Comment

Does the Play Over button stay stuck down?

Sometimes I've had it stuck down, but the play over command hasn't actually been executed.

Steam and Android builds on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Aydee View Post

Installed the update today, but unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem.
                    New version released on Android, we've had confirmations from other's that it's now fixed. Can you confirm also?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                      Does the Play Over button stay stuck down?

Sometimes I've had it stuck down, but the play over command hasn't actually been executed.

Steam and Android builds on the way.
                      Yes it does. I clicked it many times in vain, game got stuck.

Comment

Started a career with South Australia, in the overseas section of the contracts screen are players who only play T20 who are obviously of no use to state sides. Went to sign Lendl Simmons but got a message saying I could only sign him on a T20 contract. Surely these players shouldn't be included in the list for state sides? I also recall seeing Dwayne Bravo and Kieron Pollard who I assume are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by estmsm View Post

Yes it does. I clicked it many times in vain, game got stuck.
                          No other button on the interface responds?

Interestingly, if this happens, does pressing escape key help?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Ground records are FC, OD and 20 over, so will include internationals, they don't get split up for International specific match types.

What match are you up to?
                            Hi

I'm just before the first Ashes Test. I've just double checked incase I'm missing something.

When I go into Records and Partnership records and select by Ground, historical feats show up but if I select for example:

Ground / First Class / Since 2017 or Season then the ground, then shouldn't I be able to see my best Test (First Class) or performances on that ground?

I've been through every ground listed in the fourth from left tab and everything remains blank.

Many thanks

Last edited by Silly Point; 07-11-2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Started new game with England and about 5 times now the game has frozen midway through a match. I go to change bowler etc and no matter what I press nothing happens so I therefore have to quit the game and then start it up again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Points table in Pakistani domestic First Class competition is not applied properly.
                                Rules for the competition state a convoluted points system that is then not applied at all.
                                It reverts to a 9 points for a win, and 3 points for a first innings lead in a Draw.
                                Problem is when applying points to a game in which the losing team had taken a first innings lead, it gives 6 points to the winning team, and 0 to the losing team.
                                This is wrong and needs fixing.

Comment

Working...
                                X