Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I suggested this a while back now (maybe on the previous edition) and it was decided not yet but I still think Liam Dawsons aggression should be moved up a bit from defensive. The guys been on fire with the bat in limited overs in particular this season and has looked a different man with the bat since he went on loan to Essex midway through last season.

Comment

I think Brad Haddin(SYD RED) and Kurtis Patterson(NSW) are openers, Patterson for all formats, and Haddin for 2020, Patterson should also be considered as a rising star just like Whiteman.
      Last edited by RoguePudi; 08-08-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Joel Paris shouldn't be a regular of the ODI Squad, but Travis Head should

Comment

Originally posted by RoguePudi View Post
          I think Brad Haddin(SYD RED) and Kurtis Patterson(NSW) are openers, Patterson for all formats, and Haddin for 2020, Patterson should also be considered as a rising star just like Whiteman.
          Patterson is a #3 in all formats from what I can see, Haddin hasn't opened for quite a while in 20 overs looking at recent matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Patterson is a #3 in all formats from what I can see, Haddin hasn't opened for quite a while in 20 overs looking at recent matches.
            It's just from the most recent Australian A side, that Patterson scored a 50 and 92, heres the link: http://live.cricket.com.au/#/1864/40392

Comment

hasseb hameed, Mathew Parkinson and saqib Mahmood should be better

Comment

rob jones has made his debut today for lancashire

Comment

James Vince needs seriously upgrading. In his first season he played 30 First Class innings averaging 16 with 1 50. I signed him for Lancashire and it auto determined he should bat at 9, below Croft, Smith and even one of my mid teen averaging bowlers. Also plays a huge amount of played and misses like a tailender would

Tried him several times in seperate England files and he seems incapable of batting 30 balls, yet alone scoring runs of any kind.

In two user files as England James Anderson has struggled to keep his bowling average under 40 in his first season and seems massively inferior to bowlers such as Tom Curran, Liam Norwell, Reece Topley and several other county bowlers. He almost always is dropped out of the side by the CPU before the end of the first County Season. Stuart Broad also seems incredibly underrated and only features marginally better, though doesn't seem to get dropped

Chris Woakes, though slightly better in comparison to the above, also seems inferior to these bowlers and feels more like the 2015 Woakes who hasn't seen a serious increase in form. His 5 star bowling form should be more destructive IMO as he has shown this summer
                  Last edited by ashhh; 08-30-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Chris Gayle gets called up by west indies for tests. Therfore doesnt play any t20 for Somerset. Outrage!

Noticed Adil Rashid at no3 for yorks. Bit high but is fantastic with bat on the game.

Jos buttler down as a LFM.... i know its picky but hes a right arm thrower so doubt he bowls left arm. But i suppose Samit patel is ambidextrous.

Also James Hildreth listed as RFM.... never seen him turn his arm over so doubt hes a fast medium.

Alistair Cook as OB ... he bowled slow medium when he took that hilarious wicket with the bob willis run up.

God im picky

Comment

Glenn Maxwell opener in t20?

Comment

I am into 2019, and I have noticed that Mitchell Starc is not a beast in ODI cricket, as he is in real life, has a career average of 25 in 2019, in two consecutive years he averaged 30 with the ball, which I feel is not realistic, ideally his ODI average should never go above 23, I hope his skills are improved for the ODI format, especially.

Comment

I'm very much struggling to get Ish Sodhi to perform in any way, shape or form in this game.

I hope I'm not living a fanciful life and this doesn't actually represent real life.

Comment

Mosaddek Hossain of Bangladesh should be an all-rounder, considering he bowls in every competitive game he plays.

Sabbir Rahman should be improved so that he is a regular in the ODI team and gets picked in the test team too.

Mushfiqur Rahim should be a complete regular in every format but in game gets dropped very quickly by the AI from all formats.

Mashrafe Mortaza should also be a complete regular in ODIs and T20s considering he is captain of both these formats. In game he gets dropped from both these formats swiftly.

Nasir Hossain should be a stronger bowler than he is in game. He bowls whenever picked for the ODI or T20 team.

Taskin Ahmed is the most talented seamer in the Bangladesh team. In game he is rarely picked.

Rubel Hossain needs a bit of improvement but not necessarily enough to be a regular.

Ziaur Rahman should not be picked for Bangladesh at all in game.

Zakir Hasan of Bangladesh seems to be overrated and picked ahead of Mushfiqur Rahim every time.

Comment

Will Somerville is an all rounder who opens and bats at number 3 in the FC format! he's also decent at bowling, taking 4 wickets in the first innings in the NSW vs WA Match in Sheffield shield
                              Last edited by RoguePudi; 11-07-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

i think Virat Kohli is pretty underrated in the game n same is the case with Mohd. Shami. Also Cheteshwar Pujara is not a regular opener in test matches . Ambati Rayudu is terrible as a batsman. Shikhar dhawan is overrated Ishant , rohit umesh r inconsistent as real. Amit Mishra under rated. Ashwin is a match winner. Lokesh Rahul, Murali Vijay and Bhuvneshwar and Rahane are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X