Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 16.06 Released on Steam. Mac, Android and iOS updated. Kindle version released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 16.06 Released on Steam. Mac, Android and iOS updated. Kindle version released.

Evening all,

I've just put a new build up on Steam:

16.06 fix-list:
    - Updated database (thank you to the forum community for feedback).
    - Fixed crash when finishing last group match in NZ 20 over.
    - Fixed NZ One Day Trophy elimination stage.
    - Fixed green/yellow highlights at certain times of the day.
    - Updated NZ regen names.
    - Removed floodlight effects for low-end devices (performance issue).
    - Added additional night matches to all game modes.
    - Corrected Ind v Eng and Ban v Eng winter fixtures.
    - Allowed Bangladesh to be selected in Champions Cup Tournament mode.
    - Fixed Super 8 and Super 10 achievements.

Mobile/Mac versions of this will be submitted tomorrow. Kindle should also be submitted to Amazon tomorrow.

Removal of floodlight effects is for low-end mobile only.

Sureshot

If I download this on Steam will it apply to a Career Save I have already started, or only Careers I start in future?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan87 View Post
      If I download this on Steam will it apply to a Career Save I have already started, or only Careers I start in future?
      Hi,

All fixes work with existing save games. The only changes that don't get picked up by existing saves are database changes, as your game save will have it's own database.

Sureshot

Comment

This update has been released on Android and Mac. We're waiting on iOS and Kindle approval.

Sureshot

Comment

This update is now live on iOS.

Comment

Amazon are so slow. It's still not out for Kindle.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
              Amazon are so slow. It's still not out for Kindle.
              Kindle has now been released:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Thanks. It's saying that it's not compatible with my device. I have a Kindle Fire.

Comment

If I go through the Amazon Appstore it's saying that it's currently unavailable.

Comment

Thanks. It's saying that it's not compatible with my device. I have a Kindle Fire.
                    Which Kindle Fire? Go in to Settings, then Device Options and then Device Model.

There is a version of the Kindle Fire that we're not supporting this year as it doesn't meet our requirements.

Comment

5th generation

Comment

5th generation
                        Unfortunately, I think that's the one we're not supporting, these are the low-end Fire tablets and don't support GLES 3.0.

Comment

Last year's was released for this. What's changed?

Comment

That's it then. No CC2016 for me then.

Comment

Last year's was released for this. What's changed?
                              We've upped our requirements for Android devices to GLES 3.0 for Cricket Captain 2016. There are tens of thousands of Android devices and many of these aren't suitable to run CC2016. Moving to GLES 3.0 removes these unsuitable devices.
                              We have started to use GLES 3.0 features which will see an improvement in performance in future builds.

Unfortunately, there are a few devices that are able to run the game that don't support GLES 3.0. 3.0 was released in August 2012, so it's not new, but there are still some devices released in 2014 and even 2015 that don't support this.

Comment

Working...
                              X