Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Contracts

Indian Domestic

I must say that CC staff and administrators have done an excellent job on the Indian Domestic League.
    One feature I really like is the first name is written like 'Kripa Shankar'.

I know how English Domestic Contracts are determined where a player needs to play a few test matches but I have seen players get contracts without playing a single international match. Is there some particular requirement ?

Australian Domestic..

Excellent !

Similarly, I would like to know how Contracts are determined. During the BBL Contracts when I go to Expired or Squad, there are some players with availability 0% and cost 0. When I try to renew them, a pop-up comes saying that they will be on international duty the whole season. So they can't be renewed. In my squad I had Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc and others with 0% availability. When the Big Bash season started, Steve Smith and Starc were not picked by Australia whereas the rest 0% available players were picked. Steve Smith hit 70* and Starc took 6-25 and they got picked for the next match. So even if they are not available for the whole season let us pick them at 0 cost. I believe they would be otherwise coming in the auction. Please advise.

Sureshot, do you have an idea of it ?

Comment

I feel BBL budget is very less. Also, how can players retire at an age of less than 25 ?
      Please advise.

Comment

Working...
      X