Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2015 15.07 released (highlights options available)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psinn View Post
    the highlights are only showing the bat and helmet of players. The ball is visible as well as the pitch and stumps
    Sorry mate, I don't in any way mean to make light of your issues -- but apart from obviously spoiling your enjoyment of the game, that must look so funny!

"Ghost Cricket"! Patent it while you can Chris!

Comment

There's been another update this morning, this has been a further attempt to fix the missing player issues on some machines.

Comment

Cheers Sureshot.

Does the new update (15.07) include any database changes not included in 15.06? Tempted to start a new save anyway.

Comment

Nope, no new database from 15.06. I need to start a new thread for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Psinn View Post
            Just downloaded the new update via steam and have decided to alter the highlight settings (as I had previously been experiencing rather slow highlights speed) and I've found that no players are visible during highlights. Is there a trick I'm missing? Not sure if anyone has experienced this as well?
            Im in the same boat and didn't change any settings

Comment

Okay, we aren't going to be able to fix this until next week now, trying to fix it without a device has not worked. I've been able to find a machine that has this issue, so I'm sending that to our developer. On said machine, I've been getting better results with the new DX9 executable, so in the mean time try using that.

Please update the game and then do this:

Open Steam and go in to your library
              Right click on Cricket Captain 2015 and select Properties.
              Click on Local Files and then go to Browse Local Files.

This will open a Windows Explorer folder, in here please double click on CricketCaptainDX9.exe to run the game in DirectX 9.

If you want to create a shortcut with this, right click on this .exe and go to Send to and then Desktop (create shortcut). Please note that you will always need to run the game through this executable or the shortcut you just created.

Sureshot

Comment

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the game? My highlights were ok before but now with new version, the players are missing. If i run the DX9 as above i just get a black screen.

Comment

I want to change the color in Run rate Graph use my own liked color, Such Option should be Include .
                  After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                  Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
                    Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the game? My highlights were ok before but now with new version, the players are missing. If i run the DX9 as above i just get a black screen.
                    Im suffering the same fate mate. I am running dx9 now. You need to turn depth of field and shadows off for the screen to not be black. But the dx9 highlights look odd as the models mesh together. Youll see when watching a spinner that the keeper is visible through the batsman on strike

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                      Okay, we aren't going to be able to fix this until next week now, trying to fix it without a device has not worked. I've been able to find a machine that has this issue, so I'm sending that to our developer. On said machine, I've been getting better results with the new DX9 executable, so in the mean time try using that.

Please update the game and then do this:

Open Steam and go in to your library
                      Right click on Cricket Captain 2015 and select Properties.
                      Click on Local Files and then go to Browse Local Files.

This will open a Windows Explorer folder, in here please double click on CricketCaptainDX9.exe to run the game in DirectX 9.

If you want to create a shortcut with this, right click on this .exe and go to Send to and then Desktop (create shortcut). Please note that you will always need to run the game through this executable or the shortcut you just created.

Sureshot
                      Now the highlights are all fuzzy, like some filter is over the camera

Comment

Not sure if it makes a difference but version 15.06 worked perfectly for me with the highlights, but 15.07 has given me the invisible cricketer effect.

Comment

Training Highlighting UI display issues.

The training green text highlights don't show for bowling training. The green text on the first drop down option showing batting/bowling/fielding etc shows but only green text is displayed on fielding (eg ground fielding) and batman specific type trained (eg aggressive shots), but not the bowlers (eg Accuracy).

Comment

Thanks for the feedback on the invisible players issue guys, this is number one priority at the moment, but just needing a bit of time to fix it, as the issue doesn't affect all machines and we had to get a machine to the developers.

I'll point out that I'm away tomorrow through to Monday, so it's possible we might not be able to respond, but this issue is still being worked on, a fix will be released ASAP so please keep an eye out for an update.

Comment

Mohammad Amir is underrated! On the other hand, the English team is overrated! This must be fixed!

Comment

Another small update to 15.07 today, this contains the fix for invisible players.

Comment

Working...
                                X