Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player growth/improvement model for future ICC games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
    Just in general, the fact regens appear at age 18-23 instead of, maybe 17-20, feels a little unrealistic. It's very rare that we have a 23 year old come along nowadays who hasn't played a first class match and becomes a superstar.
    i'd be all over this, totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by RVallant View Post
      Honestly, I'd like it if the youth academy team was right there. Not to manage or anything but to see the players at all times and to see how they progress. It would also be nice to have some coaching feedback, who might point out a potential player in our youth team who may well be comparable or better than the players in our team already.

I always give youth a chance, but I shy away from the older youths as they have less potential for me to develop in theory.

this would be brilliant, i'd love a youth academy

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
        I have to say I would love a youth academy in game - starting populated with a mix of real youth players (albeit maybe with randomised potentials per save?) and newgens to complete a team. You could promote players for one off games, or if there was an injury crisis etc., and more could be added every season, with players not offered new youth contracts going into the pool in the transfer screen. It would mean a lot more players existing, but a large number of them would never get a professional contract so it should even out.
        there's a youth team in Cricket Coach, one of the few things that's better in that game compared to ICC.
        i'd like it to be like Football Manager so that the new regen players go into the youth team and need a year or two of training before being anywhere close to being ready for the first team. that would be brilliant

Comment

Working...
        X