Too much for a novice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much for a novice?

I love sports management games and can spend more hours than my wife sees as reasonable playing them, but I'm an American who doesn't know a whole lot about Cricket. Rugby is my game. Last year I was able to watch quite a bit of the Indian T20 league online, and while I am a diehard baseball fan I must say I really enjoyed the T20 game. But that's really the only Cricket that I've been exposed to. Anyway, I saw CC2015 come available on Steam and thought about picking it up as I thought it might be a fun way to learn more about Cricket, but figured I'd check with you folks to see if maybe I might be getting in over my head.

Any thoughts?

This game is fairly easy to learn, so I'd recommend it for sure.
    I'm a rugby person too - shame there isn't a decent rugby management game out there yet.

Comment

As Graham said, it is fairly simple. You don't have to necessarily use all the functions anyway, such as the bowlers line & length. If you are in to the T20 there is also an option to play just that format if you like. So yes, i'd get it

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
        This game is fairly easy to learn, so I'd recommend it for sure.
        I'm a rugby person too - shame there isn't a decent rugby management game out there yet.
        There's one or two over on Steam.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, gents, I went ahead and picked the game up.

And RVallant is correct, Graham, there are a couple of rugby management games out there, I've seen them on Steam. One is for league and one is for union. I will most likely get the union version because that is the game I played. I know very little about league.

Comment

Originally posted by RVallant View Post
            There's one or two over on Steam.
            Yes - not that great though from what I've read. Anyway, I shouldn't really be discussing them here.

Comment

Working...
            X