Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2015 Patch 15.02 released (Mac and Mobile news inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    The black highlights issue has been fixed in the patch we've just released.

I think Surrey have one of the weaker bowling line ups in the domestic set up. I remember a save with them last year and they weren't that good. I also know that bowling is one of the harder aspects of the game. What side are you picking?
    Just downloaded 15.03 version and it still has black highlights. All these updates are annoying because having to keep starting a new game every time!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
      Just downloaded 15.03 version and it still has black highlights. All these updates are annoying because having to keep starting a new game every time!
      You don't have to start a new game unless you want database update changes.
      Saved games still work fine.

Comment

Yes - you don't have to start a new game. Apologies for the black graphics. Silly bug. We'l fix it first thing tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
          You don't have to start a new game unless you want database update changes.
          Saved games still work fine.
          This, should also be noted that there was no new database for 15.03.

Comment

The black highlights issue has been fixed in the patch we've just released.

I think Surrey have one of the weaker bowling line ups in the domestic set up. I remember a save with them last year and they weren't that good. I also know that bowling is one of the harder aspects of the game. What side are you picking?
            Good to hear on the black highlights! Ah OK, maybe my view was coloured by my CC14 save. I had Meaker, Tremlett, Tom Curran and Tom Jewell, all of whom had good averages and form, as my quicks with Ansari my only spinner for the last couple, think I played Linley in the first couple but I got the impression his attributes are pretty poor.

Once it had become clear my usual tactics weren't working at all after being clobbered by Leicestershire I started trying to tinker round a little bit more with custom fields and attacking options, which I only tended to do quite rarely beforehand, but was still being whacked around. I'm sure my performances have left a lot to be desired, though.

Comment

When will the amazon app store version be released?. Me and all the kindle users still eagerly awaiting the release

Comment

Kindle is being submitted tomorrow, should be available next week.

Comment

Kindle is being submitted tomorrow, should be available next week.
                  There is one by kavcom limited already up today. Is this fake?

Comment

Oh dear. That's a test version. It shouldn't be live. This happened on Android too. We'll speak to KavCom about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X