Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2015 Patch 15.02 released (Mac and Mobile news inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2015 Patch 15.02 released (Mac and Mobile news inside)

Hi guys,

Cricket Captain 2015 - Mobile and PC update news.

Android version has been released. Available now from the Google App store. Details here:
    Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

iOS and Mac versions have been submitted with the fast processing option we can use twice per year, so should be available early next week.

PC: Patch update 15.02 released.
    The game can be purchased at 10% off RRP from:
    Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Version 15.02 update list:
    - Improved accuracy of FC/Test match engine.
    - Updated database with feedback from the forum and improvements to Bangladesh and Zimbabwe (only affects new save games).
    - Improved highlights cameras.
    - Fixed black highlights bug.
    - Fixed highlights crash issue with some older machines.
    - Fixed "dark" highlights bug.
    - Improved highlights performance.
    - Fixed internet highlights change crash.
    - Fixed background at Sussex ground.
    - Added innings for 2nd XI 3 day matches.
    - Corrected batsman pose in ball-tracker highlight.
    - Fixed extra over error in last session.
    - Fixed score-card save crash (caused by follow-on).
    - Stadium mirroring bug corrected.
    - Fixed incorrect player age display.
    - Improved picture-in-picture.

Sureshot

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    - Updated database with feedback from the forum and improvements to Bangladesh and Zimbabwe (only affects new save games).
    - Improved highlights cameras.
    - Fixed black highlights bug.
    - Fixed highlights crash issue with some older machines.
    - Fixed "dark" highlights bug.
    - Improved highlights performance.
    - Fixed internet highlights change crash.
    - Fixed background at Sussex ground.
    - Added innings for 2nd XI 3 day matches.
    - Corrected batsman pose in ball-tracker highlight.
    - Fixed extra over error in last session.
    - Fixed score-card save crash (caused by follow-on).
    - Stadium mirroring bug corrected.
    - Fixed incorrect player age display.
    - Improved picture-in-picture.

Sureshot
    Good stuff!

Comment

We're getting some reports of the black highlights issue still being present, if others could feedback on this if it happens to you it would be very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Any chance of details?

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
          Any chance of details?
          We shifted the balance slightly in favour of bowling. The changes to the OD/20 over were working well but that had had a slight knock on effect making it too easy to score fast in test matches. Averages were 2% out in the long term. Seems to be spot on now, but we'll keep reviewing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
            We shifted the balance slightly in favour of bowling. The changes to the OD/20 over were working well but that had had a slight knock on effect making it too easy to score fast in test matches. Averages were 2% out in the long term. Seems to be spot on now, but we'll keep reviewing this.
            Sounds good. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry to be a pain but I'm having difficulty downloading the patch - usually this is found selecting "Internet Game" and it recognises the patch but thats not happening...I've had a look on Steam too but no dice. Any advice please?

Comment

Steam will normally do it automatically, the Internet Game method isn't used any more. Check the options screen and the version number should be 15.02.

From your Steam Library look at Cricket Captain 2015, if it shows update queued, then start the game and it will ask you to play game or download update.

You can also do it by moving your cursor over Library in the Steam client and then clicking on Downloads. The update will show on here and there will be a Download Now button on the right hand side. Though nothing will appear here if the update has already been downloaded.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

thanks a lot.... i waws waiting for this....thanks once again...but bro...sorry for another problem...but just wanted to know if u could help me with thisClick image for larger version

Name:	2015-07-18_00001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	53447

the visual screen looks distorted....could u please help me as i just want to fix it?/

Comment

Hi its still freezing game with highlights turned on have updated to patch 15.2

Comment

I've allegedly got the update running on mine but it doesn't feel like it is - had the black highlights a couple of times and batting seems massively overpowered. Don't know if it's just because I'm useless, but all my games so far with Surrey (4/4 championship games) have been drawn with every side also putting on at least 100 for the first wicket against a pretty good attack and not on completely flat tracks (I prepare seamers pitches for home games). Leicestershire piled up 580 in 4 sessions and I've just rage-quit with Kent at 370-1 at stumps on day one. Just doesn't feel like something's quite right, so I don't know if this is me not getting used to the newly refurbished match engine, or bad luck or what - but it's tedious! Might have to start a new game on easy (which I briefly did with an England test save and smashed the Windies and NZ before getting bored of that!) if it is just me.

White ball stuff seems fine, though. Won one lost one T20 with Surrey, first was low-scoring but that was the weather more than anything else. Lost the ODI on my warm-up England save to Ireland, though!

Comment

Do the match engine updates apply to saves already started prior to the second patch coming out??

Comment

Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
                            Do the match engine updates apply to saves already started prior to the second patch coming out??
                            Yes. Only database changes don't.

Comment

Originally posted by bestie_96 View Post
                              I've allegedly got the update running on mine but it doesn't feel like it is - had the black highlights a couple of times and batting seems massively overpowered. Don't know if it's just because I'm useless, but all my games so far with Surrey (4/4 championship games) have been drawn with every side also putting on at least 100 for the first wicket against a pretty good attack and not on completely flat tracks (I prepare seamers pitches for home games). Leicestershire piled up 580 in 4 sessions and I've just rage-quit with Kent at 370-1 at stumps on day one. Just doesn't feel like something's quite right, so I don't know if this is me not getting used to the newly refurbished match engine, or bad luck or what - but it's tedious! Might have to start a new game on easy (which I briefly did with an England test save and smashed the Windies and NZ before getting bored of that!) if it is just me.

White ball stuff seems fine, though. Won one lost one T20 with Surrey, first was low-scoring but that was the weather more than anything else. Lost the ODI on my warm-up England save to Ireland, though!
                              The black highlights issue has been fixed in the patch we've just released.

I think Surrey have one of the weaker bowling line ups in the domestic set up. I remember a save with them last year and they weren't that good. I also know that bowling is one of the harder aspects of the game. What side are you picking?

Comment

Working...
                              X