frozen screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frozen screen

I've just downloaded the new version and trying to play my 1st game and screen has frozen after I've pressed play over this is the 1st over off the game

Mine did this as well, during the transfer window on the English Career. I closed the game, and upon reloading it worked fine, and because of the autosave on the game i didn't lose much progress

Comment

Do bear in mind that the contract section can be slow and may at times appear like it has frozen. If you continue to repeat this, let us know and we'll try to repeat.

Originally posted by dave1970 View Post
      I've just downloaded the new version and trying to play my 1st game and screen has frozen after I've pressed play over this is the 1st over off the game
      Hi,

Do you mean since downloading the new patch this problem has happened?

Just clarifying as some might mean the 2015 game by "new version".

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Do bear in mind that the contract section can be slow and may at times appear like it has frozen. If you continue to repeat this, let us know and we'll try to repeat.

Hi,

Do you mean since downloading the new patch this problem has happened?

Just clarifying as some might mean the 2015 game by "new version".
        Hi I wouldn't know bout it before the patch as brought it after u done patch it is the 2015 version

Comment

Hi,

I'm going to need some information from you that you won't be able to attach on the forum, can you please use the form on this page and I'll get back to you with the next steps:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

If you can mention in the message box your username from here so I know who you are.

If you can also tell me in the message that if you go to the match screen, turn highlights off from the menu and then press Play Over, does it work?

Sureshot

Comment

Hi I've left comments in support page thanks

Comment

Working...
            X