Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bidding system like the English system. Overseas players allowed, but no T20 only contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      It's like the English and Indian contract systems, with budget controls, youth players, overseas players (with a far greater selection than the grade system of previous years), etc.

We have some screenshots on our Steam page:
      Cricket Captain has long been hailed as the best cricket simulation game ever created and the upcoming launch of Cricket Captain 2015 will take the experience to an all-new level.

Sorry for the mega link, forum isn't liking putting the URL in an image.

Sureshot
      thank you for your response.

and sorry to keep rehashing the same transfer thematic, I am a little confused by your 'no only T20 contracts'

Just confirming for Australian domestic teams - if i am in charge of the New South Wales Blues, at the end of each year - all uncontracted Australian domestic players are in a pool which I can pick from?

Comment

Hi Sureshot,

Just a query with regards to the release time, you mentioned it would be released at 11am BST (around the time of the first Ashes ball is being bowled) which would be 8 hours from now. I'm looking at the Steam profile for the game and it is saying the game will be released in 16 hours. Just wondering which of these is correct.

Comment

I think you guys are going to be stoked with ICC2015.

I'd like you to know that Chris and Nigel have put an immense effort into improving most aspects of the game, so I hope that you'll appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
            Hi Sureshot,

Just a query with regards to the release time, you mentioned it would be released at 11am BST (around the time of the first Ashes ball is being bowled) which would be 8 hours from now. I'm looking at the Steam profile for the game and it is saying the game will be released in 16 hours. Just wondering which of these is correct.
            Anything about this? I'm so impatient !

Comment

It's live! Downloading now......

Comment

Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
                Anything about this? I'm so impatient !
                Looks like 11 seeing as I'm downloading it as we speak.

(In case no-one else mentions it for a bit, it's slightly cheaper in the store on this website than directly from Steam!)
                Last edited by Imager36; 07-08-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Flintoff available to sign in the first season of county cricket? Yes please !

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post

I'd like you to know that Chris and Nigel have put an immense effort into improving most aspects of the game, so I hope that you'll appreciate that.
                    Thanks for the kind comments, Graham. The rest of our team and TickTock have been amazing too. Always a big effort to go in to making the game, particularly this year with the new stadiums. Getting these working has been a real challenge.

You have been a massive help for us in testing, Graham. Once again, thanks for your efforts. We greatly appreciate your efforts and the efforts of all of our testers.

Comment

As I watched the score of ashes click in mind of ICC 2015 released , Looking to download now
                      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post

I couldn't agree with this more, the game is a superb addition to the series
                        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                          I couldn't agree with this more, the game is a superb addition to the series
                          Great to hear. Thanks. We're pleased with it. A lot of work has gone into this release.

Please post a review on Steam. It helps us massively if we get some decent reviews on there. Doesn't have to be more than a sentence or two.

Comment

By the way, is it still more beneficial in game to bowl around the wicket as a left arm bowler against right hand batsmen as opposed to staying over the wicket?

Comment

Left handers now bowl closer to the stumps over the wicket (to the right of the wicket), so they have more chance of pitching in line with the stumps for lbw decisions.

Comment

One thing really distracts to me Why You have provide 18 Player selection Policy for any tour , when there is 15 Player selection Policy for each format of cricket
                                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X