No announcement yet.

iPhone/iPad and Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks but... i don't think it's that. the other aspects of the game run fine, and it's playable... but the lengthy delays in going back and forward between players make squad selection a bit less fun someone else mentioned too that it's a pain to have to go into the batsman's profile to see his preferences (when bowling against them) - the game just seems slow in going "back" once you go into the profile

Comment

Well, I've completed three run-throughs of the first season, two as Australia and one as Victoria. Australia struggled terribly when I played as them, so I wondered how they'd sim. Losses to Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Scotland in the WC seem to answer that.

Can't say I'm enamoured with the new match engine at all. It's nice that teams now get over 200 in ODIs now but players still seem to get stuck in a rut in all forms of the game so easily, and bumping up the aggression only seems to get them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        The highlights delay for wickets in on the fix list. We'll do that next after the update to fix the FC/test crash bug is released. We'll also look at speed improvements, but that will take longer.
        Hi Chris,

Has there been any update on this? I haven't bothered getting the new version yet because I struggle to enjoy it all that much when there are big lags/obvious wicket balls coming up, but naturally happy to get it when it's all fixed and playable.

Comment

Originally posted by Donners View Post

Can't say I'm enamoured with the new match engine at all. It's nice that teams now get over 200 in ODIs now but players still seem to get stuck in a rut in all forms of the game so easily, and bumping up the aggression only seems to get them out.
          I found this as well on the android version. I was so excited to play the game on my tablet, but have switched back to 2011 on my iPhone because the newer version of the game just doesn't seem to be working as well unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
          X