iPhone/iPad and Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone/iPad and Android

iOS status is now "currently under review". We expect to be able to release it tomorrow (Thursday) morning (UK time). Fingers crossed.

We're also hoping for good news on the Android release (we are locked in an exclusive with Kindle, but they are making helpful noises).

Any news on this?

Comment

I would hazard a guess at around 5/6pm UK Tine, it is Tgat time of day Apple normally do updates

Comment

I've been updating and searching the App Store all day lol. Can safely say I'm buying when it is available haha

Comment

Me too, I am just guessing, it could be early evening, as That is when Apple upgrade iOS and the likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz36pc View Post
            I've been updating and searching the App Store all day lol. Can safely say I'm buying when it is available haha
            Same - bored of playing with 2012 data

Comment

So while we wait, who is doing what when they get it???
              I'm going to start a save with Yorkshire and see if I can get anywhere near to how they did this season.......

Comment

Guys its out!!!!!!!go go go go

Comment

Originally posted by Daz36pc View Post
                  So while we wait, who is doing what when they get it???
                  I'm going to start a save with Yorkshire and see if I can get anywhere near to how they did this season.......
                  Surrey for me - anybody played it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsajh View Post
                    Surrey for me - anybody played it yet?
                    Yeah, enjoying it so far. Playing as Yorkshire- won my first league game by a innings and 68 runs v Somerset. Do like the new interface though :-)
                    Well done guys

Comment

It's really good, just a couple of things. The buttons are a bit small and sometimes hard to use so maybe enlargening them would help. And in the scorecards, it only shows the runs and balls, it doesn't show the dismissal and who got them out which is pretty major but otherwise, really good job.

By the way - I started a Surrey save and Topley came into the contracts after the first season and I ended paying 15k more than he wanted because I wanted him so badly. Fortunately next season he only wanted the original salary so I gave him a 3 year deal.

Comment

How can you do a Season in less than 18 hours, a season takes me at least 2 weeks, and that is only if I spend a lot of the time on it.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                          It's really good, just a couple of things. The buttons are a bit small and sometimes hard to use so maybe enlargening them would help. And in the scorecards, it only shows the runs and balls, it doesn't show the dismissal and who got them out which is pretty major but otherwise, really good job.
                          Which buttons are the issue? We're making the play over button bigger in an update.

We're aware of the score-card bug. It's OK on Android, but will take some time for the next version to be available for iOS due to the approval process.

Comment

Links to the Android, iPhone/iPad and Kindle app stores are on the new "mobile" tab in the navigation bar:
                            Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzydrury View Post
                              How can you do a Season in less than 18 hours, a season takes me at least 2 weeks, and that is only if I spend a lot of the time on it.
                              Yes, I skipped all the games, already 5 years in.

Comment

Working...
                              X