Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speeddeano View Post
    hanging out so much for this release
    same cant wait! does anyone know if you can buy the mac version through steam or is just app store?

Comment

Originally posted by lanky99 View Post
      same cant wait! does anyone know if you can buy the mac version through steam or is just app store?
      Just App store- £15.99,

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        We've fixed the issues with loading games and startup crashes on some OS versions. Resubmitted to apple a couple of hours ago and it will be fast-tracked (we get one chance to do this each year). Hopefully back by Sunday. Apologies for the delay, but we're nearly there now.
        we far off chris?

Comment

It was submitted Friday evening. Just waiting for apple (which will probably not happen on a Sunday)

Comment

Will it be out on Monday?

Comment

Man, I hope this happens quick. Seems to be one thing after another at the moment and I've only been waiting 3 years for the game....

Comment

Hoping for news today. Apple said 1.5 days, but I suppose weekends are not counted. The good news is we've got a solid version on PC now, which means Mac should be solid too. One issue on PC caused by virus checkers when running in full screen, but that shouldn't be a problem on Mac.

Comment

Being the fool that I am, I purchased the game on Steam on Saturday thinking that the download for Mac was merely down, and that Steam wasn't going to let me buy a game that I would never be able to use on a Mac. Apparently not.

Is there any way for me to get a refund for that and purchase it off the App Store instead?

Comment

I know that moaning on here isn't going to speed up the process... but ARGHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mongrel View Post
                      Being the fool that I am, I purchased the game on Steam on Saturday thinking that the download for Mac was merely down, and that Steam wasn't going to let me buy a game that I would never be able to use on a Mac. Apparently not.

Is there any way for me to get a refund for that and purchase it off the App Store instead?
                      Did you purchase through Steam or through our website?

Comment

Through Steam, which I'm guessing bodes poorly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mongrel View Post
                          Through Steam, which I'm guessing bodes poorly?
                          Is the Android version due out shortly? My understanding is there is no approval process as for Mac or i
                          Pad versions?

Thanks - any update greatly appreciated.

Comment

I appreciate update on Android Version. Waiting in anticipation.

Comment

We've had a couple of people off sick this week, so had to delay Android release (and the bug fixes reported on other threads), apologies for the delay.

Comment

Working...
                              X