mac due out friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac due out friday?

hi i saw a post where someone posted that mac was due 2 weeks from when pc was released.. has there been a delay? thanks

Me too. I was waiting expectantly yesterday but after re-reading the post I think it meant they submitted the game last Friday, and will therefore be available next week.

Fingers crossed!

Comment

It's been released on the Mac now!

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
        It's been released on the Mac now!
        I've bought it. I was playing for a bit, saved then went to load my save just now and it just takes me back to my home screen with an error!!

Comment

Originally posted by Macgeezee View Post
          I've bought it. I was playing for a bit, saved then went to load my save just now and it just takes me back to my home screen with an error!!
          Hm, I have the same problem. Clicking the load button in general causes the game to crash...

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
            Hm, I have the same problem. Clicking the load button in general causes the game to crash...
            That's exactly my issue mate! £16 quid too, I'm sure it'll be sorted but how long will it take?

Comment

Due to an error in the game introduced by the Apple submission process, we have had to temporarily remove Cricket Captain 2014 from the Mac app store. We expect Cricket Captain 2014 to be available again in approximately two days. Please check back for updates.

Very sorry for the delay. This year's release seems destined to send me to an early grave.

Comment

Hiya Chris,
                Delighted to see Mac release and have downloaded and played for a couple of hours earlier this afternoon. Will I need to re-purchase because of its withdrawal?

Didn't have any crashes playing it but was frustrated that hovering over the batsmen name when bowling didn't give his batting preferences, so have to keep going into batsman profile- probably explained my inept bowling efforts.

Hope problems get resolved ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by njdavis103 View Post
                  Hiya Chris,
                  Delighted to see Mac release and have downloaded and played for a couple of hours earlier this afternoon. Will I need to re-purchase because of its withdrawal?

Didn't have any crashes playing it but was frustrated that hovering over the batsmen name when bowling didn't give his batting preferences, so have to keep going into batsman profile- probably explained my inept bowling efforts.

Hope problems get resolved ASAP!
                  Ok update- I see the game is still available to play but I can't load anything- get "quit unexpectedly". Tried to start a new game and save mid-international, then load before exiting and it wouldn't do it. So unless I don't save for now I am stuck!

Like the new interface though and if it wasn't for the 10 day old son I would be seriously tempted to play on regardless!

Comment

We've fixed the issues with loading games and startup crashes on some OS versions. Resubmitted to apple a couple of hours ago and it will be fast-tracked (we get one chance to do this each year). Hopefully back by Sunday. Apologies for the delay, but we're nearly there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                      We've fixed the issues with loading games and startup crashes on some OS versions. Resubmitted to apple a couple of hours ago and it will be fast-tracked (we get one chance to do this each year). Hopefully back by Sunday. Apologies for the delay, but we're nearly there now.
                      Great news, Chris-thanks for the update. It's like having a 2 day demo for now...

Comment

Is this also the launch for IPad.

Comment

iPad is separate. It will be submitted to apple at the end of next week and will take about 10 days after that.

Comment

Thanks that is great news

Comment

hanging out so much for this release

Comment

Working...
                              X