Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but I've noticed some players are very underrated in the game. 2 players that I've noticed is Jason Roy and Alex hales.

Comment

Yes, right thread for suggested ability changes.

Agreed with Jason Roy, he's had a bit of a breakthrough this season, averaging 50 in FC and 20 over. Hales been improved too.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I've got the scissors out on some players!

Comment

I love taking on the West Indies and trying to see them back to dominance and really looked forward to replacing Shiv Chanderpaul with Tagernarine Chanderpaul when Shiv retired, he doesn't appear to be on the game despite having already played 9 FC games. Is this a unlucky oversight or is there a reason?

Comment

I believe that Jeetan Patel is a little under-rated. He's barely played by Warwickshire when the AI controls them, when IRL he's one of their best bowlers.
          Also, Glenn Querl is definitely over-rated. He ripped apart the Zimbabwe domestic scene, but he's definitely not at the level where he'd easily average sub-30 with the ball in test cricket which he seems to do in the game. Though, perhaps Zimbabwe need all the help they can get! :P
          Tymal Mills is a bit under-rated. He's not the finished article, but he's definitely good enough for the AI to actually select him to play for Essex.
          Tom Craddock is definitely over-rated.
          Adam Riley is under-rated. One of the brightest spin prospects in England at the moment.
          Stephen Parry is very under-rated. Should definitely be picked consistently for Lancashire's limited overs teams at least considering he's played for England recently.
          Tillakaratne Dilshan is down as being a wicket-keeper in the game when he should be a pure batsman who with a good part-time bowling stat, or possibly even a batting all-rounder, at least in one-day cricket he bowls a reasonable amount.
          Craig Overton is under-rated. One of England's brightest all-round prospects.
          Craig Meschede possibly a little over-rated in comparison.
          Harry Gurney definitely under-rated, especially in one-day cricket.
          Zafar Ansari appears to be rather under-rated too. He's been excellent with the bat in the CC this season and not too shabby with the ball either.

EDIT: Also Nathan Lyon is very much under-rated. Should be picked for Australia most of the time but doesn't seem to be.
          Last edited by ab5ides1; 08-29-2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Jos buttler is quite underrated compared to how he's doing in real life aswell

Comment

Aaron Finch is so underrated in the game. Never does well for me in my Aus career and doesn't get picked in the Aus AI teams. Look at how well he's doing irl!?!

Comment

If players have been "upgraded" in the latest version will they be better in current saves or will it only take effect in new games?

Comment

Working...
                X