X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    My aggressive streak continued and an unlikely candidate has the fasted T20 50... Rooooooooooooottttttttttt
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    OK so I just beat the ODI record and then some against Pakistan online... 533-5!!!!!

I only went really hard when I thought I could get 400-450 and then scoring went insane!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    I've just whalloped a huge score online. 246-3 beating my previous best by 3 runs. With Matthews slamming a brutal 100.

One of the opposition players went for an incredible 75 runs from 4 overs. I was only about 12 after three overs as well so if I had've got a good start I reckon I could've got 20 more.
    That’s the guy who plays with Bangladesh and just goes all out attacking fields all innings. Watch this video someone loaded up online scoring 356 against him:

Highest T20 total scored in Cricket Captain 2020.cricket captain 2020 world recordcricket captain world recordcricket captain gameplay pcinternational cricke...

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    I've just whalloped a huge score online. 246-3 beating my previous best by 3 runs. With Matthews slamming a brutal 100.

One of the opposition players went for an incredible 75 runs from 4 overs. I was only about 12 after three overs as well so if I had've got a good start I reckon I could've got 20 more.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied
    I've just equaled the record for fastest T20 50 twice in two games, so that's mildly irritating.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied

I'll take the individual score. Was gutted he didn't get 200!

Surely it's harder online to get a big score as opponents are often better than the CPU!
    I scored 422 playing online and warner scored 208 in that

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

Nah mate I scored 422 playing as australia
    I'll take the individual score. Was gutted he didn't get 200!

Surely it's harder online to get a big score as opponents are often better than the CPU!

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984

Only your team mate

Not checked this thread for a while, will update this week
    Oh well. I had a Windies player score 428* vs Zimbabwe (with me as England), unless you add records like lowest total, I doubt I'll have much to add. My games aren't going to well at the moment. I've managed to get England all the way down to the 11th ranked ODI side currently.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Highest T20 score of any kind for a team and for an individual with Paul Parkin whacking an awesome 177 not out against Scotland. Including 13 sixes. Some brutal stuff!
    Oh thats brutal. What level of highlights do you watch? I feel like I always score more when I play on none highlights

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Is this the highest online 50 over team and individual score?
    Nah mate I scored 422 playing as australia

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied
    Does the record have to be from a player/team you control, or do AI records count?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Highest T20 score of any kind for a team and for an individual with Paul Parkin whacking an awesome 177 not out against Scotland. Including 13 sixes. Some brutal stuff!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Is this the highest online 50 over team and individual score?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I think I will now update the record page every Friday to stop that from happening. Then people can post what they want in the week and I’ll just take the best record for each category so this isn’t too hard work.
    Yeah but we also have to keep looking at our players' runs/average and screenshotting it each week!

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied

The problem with adding some of these online records is that they're constantly changing i.e. Parkin now has more runs than you've recorded so you'll have to update it every day!
    I think I will now update the record page every Friday to stop that from happening. Then people can post what they want in the week and I’ll just take the best record for each category so this isn’t too hard work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X