X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galvatron
    replied
    I thought this was a record but I think it's equal.

52 from 19 balls online by Jon Forrest. At one point he had 27 from 8 balls.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Highest OD partnership 358 for Sri Lanka vs Dhaka CC by Avishka Fernando and Kusal Mendis
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Aussies manhandled the english at north of london. Warner scoring 80 off 33 mitch marsh scoring 52 off 15

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
    New record for best economy in a T20 from Imran Tahir (1.00) in the CPL. Normal mode
    Record added, those are amazing figures, not sure how that can be beaten!

Leave a comment:

• jazzyfizzle0
    replied
    New record for best economy in a T20 from Imran Tahir (1.00) in the CPL. Normal mode

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewisr32 View Post

Normal mode, yup.

surprised that nobody else has managed a sub 50 half century, im almost impressed with myself.
    Added now mate good work

Leave a comment:

• Lewisr32
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Looks like it mate, you’re playing the game in normal mode right?

ill add the record later
    Normal mode, yup.

surprised that nobody else has managed a sub 50 half century, im almost impressed with myself.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewisr32 View Post
    Is this a record for fastest test 50?
    Looks like it mate, you’re playing the game in normal mode right?

ill add the record later

Leave a comment:

• Lewisr32
    replied
    Is this a record for fastest test 50?

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    It's that man Maurice Haynes again spinning Zimbabwe to 9th in the Test rankings with an amazing win over England. He's broke his own bowling in an innings record with 9-69 and also best bowling in a match record with 14-124
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I've had a few fast bowling all rounders and 1 coming through now who the AI puts to bat at 3 in all formats and he bowls well which is different to the other few who at best get a quick 30 with the bat, but bowl reasonably. I haven't had any good wicket keeper since Brendan Taylor though
    Yea if only Taylor was younger! I've got some good middle order batsmen and openers, really struggling at T20 though

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

He was pretty poor to be honest it’s 2032 now and he was dropped a few years ago. I’ve literally thrown anyone young in with any sort of potential and tried lots of technique training on them .it’s taken a while but they seem to be developing to a decent unit now, seems to be no chance of a decent wicket keeper or all rounder coming along though
    I've had a few fast bowling all rounders and 1 coming through now who the AI puts to bat at 3 in all formats and he bowls well which is different to the other few who at best get a quick 30 with the bat, but bowl reasonably. I haven't had any good wicket keeper since Brendan Taylor though

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    I’ve not moved on from Zimbabwe just yet, I just fancied some variety! I’m up to 2042 now and I’ve just found a batter with 2nd 11 average of 65 who’s 20 years old. 8-54 is a great bowling figure as well and vs South Africa, I don’t think I’ve ever beaten them in a test. How has Mavuta done for you?
    He was pretty poor to be honest it’s 2032 now and he was dropped a few years ago. I’ve literally thrown anyone young in with any sort of potential and tried lots of technique training on them .it’s taken a while but they seem to be developing to a decent unit now, seems to be no chance of a decent wicket keeper or all rounder coming along though

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    I’ve not moved on from Zimbabwe just yet, I just fancied some variety! I’m up to 2042 now and I’ve just found a batter with 2nd 11 average of 65 who’s 20 years old. 8-54 is a great bowling figure as well and vs South Africa, I don’t think I’ve ever beaten them in a test. How has Mavuta done for you?

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    I've been playing a Zimbabwe career offline recently and its taken a long time but we are starting to get some good results, got some record bowling figures here or 8-54 in a Test Match vs South Africa
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X