No announcement yet.

CC2020 Online Game - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it would be nice to look at all the current league tables to acknowledge some of the genuine players out there rather than always discussing the disconnector's. Don't know if its an issue but the INT T20 table doesn't load properly for me...

I've had a horrible last 10 games online losing 7... Galvatron had pipped me to top spot but I have taken it back although not for long I think as they have the best all round team online from what I've seen.

Untouchables are third overall and as I found out yesterday if their players get in are capable of massive scores and bat all the way down to 11.

Brar are in Indian team from about 2050 and are very tough opponents and a good genuine opponent.

Googly are 5th overall and are an excellent bowling and fielding team, they have excellent custom fielding tactics and you will need to bat very well to get a good score against them.

Cricstarz is 10th overall with his season 1 Pakistan team, I think he was on the demo version but has always been a great opponent and hope to see him back on the full version.

s-o-c-a and i-n-d-i-a both controlled by the same player and love a test match... always have some great games against these both.

VikX1 is back with a new team and always a tough opponent to beat and judging by the T20 table he's come back even stronger this time.

Missed loads of people off but just wanted to do some shout outs.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

We've been working on 2 issues for the next patch relating to online.

- Following on in FC/Test now works as it should
      - An issue I found with TickTock's code, which Charles thinks could cause memory corruption issues. I've tested his fix for this and have played 15 matches without repeating this issue online. Tough to know what implications this had, but it could well be a cause of some random disconnections/errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Hi guys,

We've been working on 2 issues for the next patch relating to online.

- Following on in FC/Test now works as it should
        - An issue I found with TickTock's code, which Charles thinks could cause memory corruption issues. I've tested his fix for this and have played 15 matches without repeating this issue online. Tough to know what implications this had, but it could well be a cause of some random disconnections/errors.
        Sounds good mate, hopefully will be a bit more reliable then. Doll if you flick through the tables and go to top is your T20 INT table a mess? All others I can see the top 10

Comment

AnshRajastan was a new form of low today. Deliberately playing so slow to try and make me disconnect and then after wasting loads of my time he disconnect himself

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Sounds good mate, hopefully will be a bit more reliable then. Doll if you flick through the tables and go to top is your T20 INT table a mess? All others I can see the top 10
            Yes, doesn't look quite right here either. I've asked Andy/Chris to look at it.

Comment

Thought it would be nice to look at all the current league tables to acknowledge some of the genuine players out there rather than always discussing the disconnector's. Don't know if its an issue but the INT T20 table doesn't load properly for me...

I've had a horrible last 10 games online losing 7... Galvatron had pipped me to top spot but I have taken it back although not for long I think as they have the best all round team online from what I've seen.

Untouchables are third overall and as I found out yesterday if their players get in are capable of massive scores and bat all the way down to 11.

Brar are in Indian team from about 2050 and are very tough opponents and a good genuine opponent.

Googly are 5th overall and are an excellent bowling and fielding team, they have excellent custom fielding tactics and you will need to bat very well to get a good score against them.

Cricstarz is 10th overall with his season 1 Pakistan team, I think he was on the demo version but has always been a great opponent and hope to see him back on the full version.

s-o-c-a and i-n-d-i-a both controlled by the same player and love a test match... always have some great games against these both.

VikX1 is back with a new team and always a tough opponent to beat and judging by the T20 table he's come back even stronger this time.

Missed loads of people off but just wanted to do some shout outs.
              I had a horrible with i-n-d-i-a though. He needed 23 off 4 and discomnected. It may have been genuine

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post

I had a horrible with i-n-d-i-a though. He needed 23 off 4 and discomnected. It may have been genuine
                Give him another chance mate I’ve played him loads and seems a genuine guy

Comment

Sureshot not sure if the update had affected something but 4 of my last 5 games have ended because of errors this afternoon
                  Last edited by Jamesy1984; 08-17-2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Sureshot not sure if the update had affected something but 4 of my last 5 games have ended because of errors this afternoon
                    No update since 5th August. You might be hitting the issue I found.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

No update since 5th August. You might be hitting the issue I found.
                      Ah ok thought something was updated with the follow on fix

Comment

Ah ok thought something was updated with the follow on fix
                        The patch isn't out yet, hopefully end of this week.

Comment

At what point do you guys jump online?

I'm 3 seasons into a Kent save, and look certain for a top 2 finish in 4-day. Made a few decent signings (Stone, Leach, Vasconcelos, Malan) and have 3 regens who have all been called up for England, but half the team is still the Kent core (Crawley, Denly, DBD, Billings, Milnes). I've played CC18,19,20 extensively but actually never played online. Wondering if it would be worth jumping in with this team?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
                            At what point do you guys jump online?

I'm 3 seasons into a Kent save, and look certain for a top 2 finish in 4-day. Made a few decent signings (Stone, Leach, Vasconcelos, Malan) and have 3 regens who have all been called up for England, but half the team is still the Kent core (Crawley, Denly, DBD, Billings, Milnes). I've played CC18,19,20 extensively but actually never played online. Wondering if it would be worth jumping in with this team?
                            it varies online mate. Lots of first season teams on there as well as plenty in 2030. As your only in season 3 could struggle against some IPL team. You can always give it a go a few games and If doesn’t go well play a few more seasons of the save and then try again and repeat until you get better results

Comment

Scored 422 against a guy named dyingson. I was 61/3 after 15 overs at one point but then warner scored 213 off 149 and Head scored 89 off 69. It was the first time I breached 400 in a net ODI
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adil View Post
                                Scored 422 against a guy named dyingson. I was 61/3 after 15 overs at one point but then warner scored 213 off 149 and Head scored 89 off 69. It was the first time I breached 400 in a net ODI
                                Nice, Warner was in brutal form for you there

Comment

Working...
                                X