CC2020 Online Game - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post

Yup this Reckless dude is some God level player wonder how in the world he can play that aggressive
    What team/s are you online mate?

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

There's another guy called vsvsvs or something similar who said I had illegal players and then DC... I was well on top as he'd clearly been going all out aggression from the start. I'd avoid both him and ISLU if I were any of you.

He then came back on and told me to f off... not a pleasant guy at all...
      I should of avoided vsvsvsv or what ever they are called like you said. Was playing him with my Afghanistan team and he beat me first game, second time we played I was about to win a tight game and he disconnect with 3 balls left. Brar said he disconnected on him twice as well. So annoying! AVOID!

Comment

Chris Child given the combination of irritating cheats and reliable internet connections why can't you just code in that disconnection counts as an automatic loss for the disconnected party and a win for the player left high and dry?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

What team/s are you online mate?
          LetsPlay still trying to get a best XI

Comment

Sureshot - I've played 2 tests with VikX1 IN the last 2 days and both had game errors over half way though the match, very frustrating. Is the online server meant to be improved for CC2020?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
              Sureshot - I've played 2 tests with VikX1 IN the last 2 days and both had game errors over half way though the match, very frustrating. Is the online server meant to be improved for CC2020?
              Yes, we've had some fixes in for the shorter formats. There's a known issue with the follow on in Tests/FC. Are you noticing a pattern with when it breaks in Tests?

There are certain factors which will have a bigger factor in Tests/FC over the short formats, for example, a bad connection and a change between wired/wireless will cause issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Yes, we've had some fixes in for the shorter formats. There's a known issue with the follow on in Tests/FC. Are you noticing a pattern with when it breaks in Tests?

There are certain factors which will have a bigger factor in Tests/FC over the short formats, for example, a bad connection and a change between wired/wireless will cause issues.
                Not a real pattern other than one was a few overs into a third innings and one a few overs into a 4th

Comment

I just can't score runs online, I always end up losing 2 or 3 wickets in the first couple of overs. I'm starting each game at 20-3 or 20-2.

Just went on 5 bar aggression and players are getting out so often. In comparison I'm playing guys who are India who are teeing off and getting to 50 after 4 overs.

This is so much harder compared to 2019 online.

Is anyone else finding it more difficult?

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                    I just can't score runs online, I always end up losing 2 or 3 wickets in the first couple of overs. I'm starting each game at 20-3 or 20-2.

Just went on 5 bar aggression and players are getting out so often. In comparison I'm playing guys who are India who are teeing off and getting to 50 after 4 overs.

This is so much harder compared to 2019 online.

Is anyone else finding it more difficult?
                    Yup man the online gameplay should be consistent.....one cant have a different strategy for every new version

Comment

Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post

Yup man the online gameplay should be consistent.....one cant have a different strategy for every new version
                      Yes, I blindly do the same thing every game...

I'm clearly saying that neither being prudent or going aggressive works for me.

Comment

I gave my batsmen loads of spin technique training as I knew I’d come up against a lot online and England batsmen usually don’t play spin well

Comment

Retired my Afghanistan project now and bought my new one online. Been playing as Zimbabwe for a few weeks offline and finally got us getting some decent results and we're are close to making the top 10 in all 3 formats. Thought I'd see how the team would fair online and started excellently, won a few games we had know right to, including this amazing run chase vs Untouchables
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sureshot I think there is an issue with online games. 3 matches I played today have not been recorded in the league table (I won 2 and lost 1). Galvatron said it happened to him in a game as well.

if I go into my save the player records from the matches seem to have saved and now says they have played more games than my team has online

Comment

Jamesy1984 That's odd for it to have suddenly stopped recording matches, we'll take a look at this once we've got Android finalised.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                                Jamesy1984 That's odd for it to have suddenly stopped recording matches, we'll take a look at this once we've got Android finalised.
                                Not all matches was seeming random, maybe the server just needs a reboot or something (pretend I know what I’m talking about!)

Comment

Working...
                                X