Australian Cricket Captain (1998)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Cricket Captain (1998)

Hey guys love the series of ICC, but I desperately want to get my hands on a copy of Australian cricket captain.

I loved this game back in my teens, and cant for the life of me find the original CD.

Is there a way I could purchase this game from Childish Things?

PS. very aware that it only runs in windows 98

No-one? Playing the latest ICC just isn't the same.

Comment

We can't sell versions prior to 2005 for legal reasons, they can be found on places like eBay, but they don't pop up often, especially Australian Cricket Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        We can't sell versions prior to 2005 for legal reasons, they can be found on places like eBay, but they don't pop up often, especially Australian Cricket Captain.
        what a fantastic game!!!!

I remember spending hour after hour after hour after hour on this game when i was 12 years old! so much so that dad snapped my cd in half because i wasnt doing anything else.

Fortunately i bagged 10 goals in a game of aussie rules a couple of weeks later and dad (feeling proud and sorry) went and bought me another copy of australian cricket captain from game traders that afternoon!

Being from Adelaide, I use to always cross my fingers that some good interstate players would defect to the city of churches when I coached the mighty Dead-backs.....it never happened! Adam Gilchrist use to always come out of retirement and play for the computer as SA in about 2006-07 when you played as any other state other than SA.

I have been holding out for 14 years now for an Australian domestic transfer system like the english one for out of contracted players from other states/counties (sp?).....I have tweeted this and raised it several times on other boards on this site but it appears that this wont be the case AGAIN?!

Comment

Originally posted by rubbers0ul View Post
          what a fantastic game!!!!

I remember spending hour after hour after hour after hour on this game when i was 12 years old! so much so that dad snapped my cd in half because i wasnt doing anything else.

Fortunately i bagged 10 goals in a game of aussie rules a couple of weeks later and dad (feeling proud and sorry) went and bought me another copy of australian cricket captain from game traders that afternoon!

Being from Adelaide, I use to always cross my fingers that some good interstate players would defect to the city of churches when I coached the mighty Dead-backs.....it never happened! Adam Gilchrist use to always come out of retirement and play for the computer as SA in about 2006-07 when you played as any other state other than SA.

I have been holding out for 14 years now for an Australian domestic transfer system like the english one for out of contracted players from other states/counties (sp?).....I have tweeted this and raised it several times on other boards on this site but it appears that this wont be the case AGAIN?!
          rubbersoul, if your still active here.... do you have a copy of the game i could purchase/loan?

sureshot, you said you cannot sell the game, how bout a free download???

Comment

Sureshot, any update on this legal situation? Doesn't copyright expire after 20 years or something.... I am desperate

Comment

Here I am one year on, still looking for the elusive Australian Cricket Captain pc game.
              Anyone....

Comment

try this link

Comment

Thank you, that has a demo but I'm looking for the full retail copy.

Comment

Finally found my long lost CD of the game!

Comment

I am so happy for you, I've been searching for my copy now for years at my parents house. I refuse to believe it's gone. If you can manage a way to get the game files or burn a copy somehow I would be more than happy to part with $$$ for it.

Comment

Check your DM's Ethan

Comment

Working...
                        X