ICC2005 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC2005 Update

After forgetting about this game for a few years I found my cd today. Then I remembered the annoying feature where the bar graphs don't display the runs scored in previous matches. If I remember correctly then this problem requires the use of an update.

I tried following the instructions on this website under ICC 2005 but there is no internet game option for me. I only see an update button and this does not work.

Could someone direct me to the update files for this game?

Thanks

Like the OP, I dug out 2005 today and I'm in the same situation. Any suggestions?

Comment

Same problem. I've just emailed Childish Things about it, I'll post the reply.

Comment

ICC 2005 Update

I have emailed Childish things a couple of times in the past and they said they would get back to me about a patch , but I never hear from them so I gave up. Anybody have any ideas where you can download the patch(es) so I can update the game.
        I have ICC 2005 Ashes edition and there is no option for an internet game, just an update button on the main menu when you first start the game.
        Thanks for any reply.

Comment

Icc2005

I do not like this game, too many shortcomings function

Comment

It's quite complex as the web site for updates can't be accessed any more as it was run by the previous publisher. There are a range of patch files that are too big to email. The easiest thing would be to download the free version from the Facebook page. Click on the Facebook link on the left of this page, then click on the 'free 2005 version' link.

Comment

Working...
            X