Hosting ICC2002 patch 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting ICC2002 patch 1.1

Thanks to The Trademarc for nudging me with this. I have this game so many times (it's actually 4, I forgot I also have it on a compilation of sports games with some rather naff titles horse racing, rugby etc, not very good)

However, the re-release comes with the patch which stops the game crashing after 2013.

Note: The game will sometimes crash with either an extra domestic one day game left unplayed at the end of the season or a "Application Error".

Both of these are rare, and can be avoided easily by autoplaying the international ODI series that occurs mid season (if you are playing England coach on the full game)

If you play them out in full, you will sometimes go back to your county and get a score from a completely different county game. Although ICC2002 will still let you complete the season from here, the game will stop at the end of the season with either an endless loop or a strange scorecard that tells you that some side or other is "0 for 0" in their first innings.

My advice, if you get a weird county score mid season, give up then and there, go back to a pre-season save.

But like I said both of these issues can easily be avoided by autoplaying the mid season ODI series.

So check out the ICC 2002 patch at WarcraftEliteGuides

Yes it's one of my sites, but don't let that put you off.

Cheers

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.
Working...
X